Bloomingdales is an American department store, founded in 1860. With it’s main competitors being Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York, Lord & Taylor and Nordstrom it is certainly a competitive marketplace. Bloomingdales has an estimated 41 stores and 4 outlets and can be found online at Bloomingdales.com. At your average store you can find an assortment of products including clothing and accessories, footwear, bedding and home ware, furniture, jewelry, beauty optical, salon, portrait studio and more.
What is the Bloomingdale’s Satisfaction Survey?
Bloomingdales strives off providing excellent products and customer service to it’s customers, the survey was designed to gain an insight to it’s shoppers minds allowing it to continually improve it’s store. If you have recently visited a Bloomingdale’s store and would like to express your feedback – whether it be good or bad then they would love to hear from you.
For taking a few minutes to complete the survey and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $250 Bloomingdales gift card.
Before you begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet and a valid receipt from your most recent purchase.
- Visit the official survey website at www.bloomingdales.com/sweepstakes
- Locate your receipt and enter the terminal number, store number, transaction date & time
- Enter your personal information so you can be contacted if you win
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- bloomingdales leave survey