For those of you who have eaten at a Bojangles restaurant recently, then you may have considered filling out their online questionnaire. The Bojangles survey is a standard feedback questionnaire, but the following offers you additional information about it from explaining what is needed to take it and providing a complete step-by-step walkthrough.
Bojangles – About the Company
In Charlotte, NC in 1977, the first Bojangles opened up. This fast food restaurant chain would turn into a franchise a year after. They are known for their fried chicken, buttermilk biscuits, and Cajun seasoning. Currently, Bojangles has more than 600 restaurants along the Southeastern region of the United States.
What is the Bojangles Survey
With the Bojangles survey, you are able to share your experiences whether they are good or bad with the restaurant. It is the opportunity for you to also receive a free coupon code and for the company to gather honest feedback. You will answer common questions such as detailing how you dined with the restaurant, rating your level of satisfaction, and answering a few yes or no questions.
What You Will Need
Before you take the Bojangles survey, you must have a recent, valid receipt from the restaurant. A purchase will be necessary in this case. You also need to have a reliable internet connection. Keep a hold of your receipt after you conclude the survey as you need to write the validation code on it.
How to Participate in the Bojangles Survey
- Go to the Bojangles Guest Experience Survey website. You can elect to take the survey in Español or stay with English.
- Using a receipt from your latest visit, type in the store number, date of visit, time you visited, and the check number in their corresponding boxes.
- You’ll start off by rating your overall satisfaction with your restaurant experience.
- After, you’ll select the type of visit (e.g. dine-in, drive-thru, or carry out).
- You will go through the Bojangles survey rating your satisfaction with a number of areas such as how accurate your order was, the friendliness of the staff, food quality, etc.
- Occasionally, you’ll encounter yes or no questions such as whether you experienced any problems.
- Some questions you answer are more personal like how many times you’ve visited a Bojangles location in the past and more.
- If you want, you can choose to receive future contact from Bojangles a number of ways from text messages to one of their social media pages.
- At the conclusion of the Bojangles survey, you will receive your free validation code to write down on your receipt.
Useful Information about the Bojangles Survey
Discover more about Bojangles on the restaurant’s official webpage. You can head over to the “Talk to Bo” website to take the Bojangles survey. Anyone over the age of 13 should be able to participate in the online questionnaire. However, employees are not eligible to take it. The reward for answering the survey is a free validation code good for the offer printed on your receipt.
Hours of operation for Bojangles will depend on the location. Some restaurants will be open Mon – Sun, 5:30AM – 10PM. Other restaurants are open Sun – Thurs, 9AM – 10PM, and Fri-Sat 9AM – 10:30PM. Check with your local Bojangles to learn more about their hours.
You can find a Bojangles location within the Southeast of the U.S. In total, the restaurant chain is in 12 states. If you want to quickly find a close location, you can use a store locator on their website.
How to Contact Bojangles
For those who want to get in touch with the company, you can fill out their online Contact form or call the Customer Support number at 1-888-300-4265. You can also find them on the following social media websites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Current average ratings.