The Cafe Rio survey is a good way of letting the company know about your experience in a Cafe Rio restaurant. They invite customers to answer questions regarding the food, services, and other details in order to improve certain aspects that were not according to their standards, thus enhancing the experience for your future visits.
Cafe Rio – About Company
Cafe Rio is a farm-to-table restaurant that was founded in 1997 in St. George, Utah. They serve dishes inspired by Mexican cooking. The Café Rio specials recipes come from the Rio Grande, Southern Texas, and New Mexico areas. by the year 2004, 6 Cafe Rio restaurants opened up in Utah. The company was bought by an investor in the same year. Presently, there are 89 Cafe Rio restaurants all over the US.
What is the Cafe Rio Client Satisfaction Survey?
The Cafe Rio Survey is a simple and effective way for the company to improve its services and products. It consists of a short form that customers can complete according to their last visit in a Cafe Rio restaurant and contains questions about the food, its employees, and the overall experience.
What you will need
In order to take part in the Cafe Rio Customer Visit Survey, you will need:
- A laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A Cafe Rio receipt.
Take into account that once you start the Cafe Rio Customer Visit Survey you need to use the form’s navigation buttons in order to move on to the next page of the survey or return to the previous one. Clicking the browser buttons will result in leaving the survey page.
How to Participate in the Cafe Rio Survey?
In order to participate in the Cafe Rio Customer Satisfaction Survey and to claim your reward, closely follow these steps:
- Go to the official Cafe Rio Customer Experience Survey page – www.caferiosurvey.com.
- Click the “Take the Survey” button on the right of the board.
- Enter the store number: a 2-digit or 3-digit code that is printed on the bottom of your receipt.
- Choose the day you last visited the Cafe Rio restaurant whose store number you typed in.
- Type in your check number: also known as the receipt number, it can be found on the top of your receipt.
- Answer the questions regarding the quality of the food, its taste, temperature and your satisfaction with it.
- Answer the questions regarding the attitude of the staff, greeting, duration of ordering and food preparation, etc.
- Answer the questions regarding the location: cleanliness, use of space, etc.
- Type in any comments or recommendations.
- Click the “finish” button and write your redemption code on the receipt.
Please keep in mind to only refer to your visit in the Cafe Rio restaurant whose receipt number you have typed in. This will ensure your feedback is correctly interpreted and the proper changes are made if needed.
Useful Information about the Cafe Rio Guest Satisfaction Survey
Official Cafe Rio Survey Website: http://www.caferiosurvey.com/
Company website: www.caferio.com
Each Cafe Rio restaurant is able to set its own reward for taking the Cafe Rio survey. This generally means a free appetizer on your next visit, but can also include a beverage to recompense customers who offered valuable input. If you want to benefit from Cafe Rio deals, this can be a good start.
Cafe Rio Hours
Every Cafe Rio restaurant is open Monday through Wednesday from 10:30 AM to 10 PM, Wednesday through Saturday from 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM, and Sunday from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Cafe Rio Locations
Cafe Rio restaurants can be found in major cities from Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nevada, Utah, Virginia, Washington, or Wyoming. For more details regarding their addresses, please visit the Cafe Rio official website and use their “Cafe Rio near me” feature.
How to Contact Cafe Rio
If you want to contact Cafe Rio to find out more about their ingredients, their environmental policies, or any suggestions you can use the “Contact” page on their official website, or their Social Media Pages:
UPDATE: The Cafe Rio Survey is no longer available for users to complete online. Please visit this page from time to time to find out when the survey will be back on. In the meantime, please use the Cafe Rio Feedback page to share your thoughts and impressions with the company.
Current average ratings.