Taco Bell is one of the most popular fast food brands of our country, and whether you’re a supporter of fast food or not, no one can deny that this particular joint’s popularity is quite huge. Right along the other major fast-food brands like KFC, Burger King and McDonald’s, Taco Bell distinguished itself from the beginning by its variety of ethnic-oriented recipes. Featuring tacos (as the very name implies), nachos, burritos and quesadillas as well as other specialty items, the Taco Bell menu seems to be a paradise for people who enjoy Tex-Mex food. Another popular feature of their menu is the low-priced “value menu” items that can provide an affordable war meal for people eating on a strict budget. In spite of the whole wave of criticism targeting fast food chains in general, even if they’re not aimed at Taco Bell specifically, it’s no denying that this affordability can make a key difference in the lives of some people, while the rest of the restaurant’s menu can provide enjoyable casual Tex-Mex food for all of us whenever we’re not hell-bent set on something fancier. Taco Bell is delicious and convenient, which is why it continues to be a highly popular choice for many Americans.
The popular company was founded on March 21st, 1962 in Downey, California, by Glen Bell, who also gave the company his name. His previous experience was in running hot-dog stands, but he switched to tacos after witnessing the public’s great appetite for Tex-Mex foods and thinking he can make it easier for potential customers to find the food they craved in a homey setting. In 1970, the fast food chain was already running 325 restaurants in the USA, and in 1978, Glen Bell sold the company to PepsiCo, which continues to own the restaurant to this day. This explains why the company co-brands some products together with KFC or Pizza Hut, by the way. To all you Taco Bell fans or occasional customers out there, we will present you today with a new customer feedback survey that you can fill out for the chance to win $500 in cash.
Through the Taco Bell survey, the company finds out more about your level of satisfaction and how they could improve their service, and you get drawn into the sweepstake. It’s all easy as as pie: just follow the steps below and you’ll be done in no time.
- After your Taco Bell visit, make sure you keep the receipt as it contains the code required for the customer feedback survey.
- Visit the Taco Bell survey website from your computer or iPad, in order to access the form: www.tellthebell.com
- You can also access the form by visiting directly the Taco Bell official website and simply clicking the purple link titled “Tell the bell”.
- After you reach the Taco Bell survey page, select the language you want to use for answering the following questions; you can choose between English and Spanish.
- Enter the 16 digit code on the upper side of your receipt.
- You will be taken to a new page with a short written introduction about the Taco Bell survey, after you read it, click “next”.
- Respond to the questions in the survey (about your levels of customer satisfaction), then leave your contact details which are required (name and phone number).
- After you click next again, you will be finished with the Taco Bell survey. If you are selected among the winners, you will receive a call at the phone number you have provided.
- That’s it, you’re done. Enjoy your Taco Bell visits and good luck in the sweepstake!
Incoming search terms:
- WWW QODOBALLISTENS COM
- Chinese Restaurant Customer Satisfaction Survey Examples
- restaurant satisfaction survey
- satisfaction surveys with etablets in restaurants
- www tellthebell co in