Jack in the Box is one of the biggest burger chains in the United States. It was founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson and now has more than 2,300 Quick Serve restaurants in 21 states. Jack in the Box is well-known for its great value and service and has a remarkable line of burgers including the 100% Sirloin Burger, the Ultimate Cheeseburger and the Jumbo Jack as well as other products such as shakes, ice cream, chicken nuggets, salads, tacos and sandwiches. The restaurant now offers you the possibility to give a feedback regarding its services with the help of a survey at www.jacklistens.com
What You’ll Need
The www.jacklistens.com is a survey that was developed by the restaurant Jack in the Box in order to improve its services and receive customer feedback. You can complete the customer service survey and then get two free tacos. In order to complete the survey you will need:
- A receipt from the restaurant that is no older than 3 days.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish in order to complete the survey.
- An internet connection.
- A tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
- Around 15 minutes of your time to answer all the questions in the survey.
- An email address.
- A pencil or a pen.
How to Take Part in the Jack in the Box Customer Survey
- To begin the survey head on to www.jacklistens.com. Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish. Enter the code found on your receipt. You will see that the receipt is only valid for three days from your purchase.
- Choose the location of the restaurant you went and then click on “Yes”.
- You will have to enter the date and time written on the receipt and choose the service you used, such as Drive Thru, Carry Out or Dine In.
- Answer the questions about your order.
- After you click on the button to continue the service you will be asked to rate your level of satisfaction.
- You will be asked several questions regarding your visit and at the end of the survey you will receive a code that you will have to write on your receipt.
- If you take the receipt with you on your next trip to a Jack in the Box restaurant within 7 days from completing the survey you will get 2 free tacos with your next purchase.
Jack in the Box Survey Usability Score
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
- Smartphone experience: 4.5/5 stars
- Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the Jack in the Box Survey
How to contact Jack in the Box
The official website for Jack in the Box contains a lot of information about their products and you can use the contact form inside the website to ask questions or comment on the services they provide but there are also other ways in which you can contact Jack in the Box. Here are some of the ways:
1. Contact Form: You can contact the restaurant by using the contact form inside their official website. Go to http://www.jackinthebox.com/contact and complete the form.
2. Post Mail: If you want to contact Jack in the Box via post mail you can send a letter to this address: JACK IN THE BOX INC. Attn: Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516
3. Phone number: If you wish to speak to someone in person you can use the number (858) 522-4716 to do so. Jack in the Box Hours of Operation: Monday – Wednesday 5am to 9pm, Thursday and Friday 5am until midnight, Saturday 7am until midnight and Sunday 7am to 5pm PST
- Jack in the Box: Facebook
- Jack in the Box: Twitter
- Jack in the Box: Instagram
- Jack in the Box: YouTube
- Jack in the Box: Tumblr
Incoming search terms:
- I have a receipt from 6 to late monterey store TRANS ID: mccozddaw0504
- restaurant customer satisfaction survey email
- jack box free tacos with recipt survey
- qdobqlistens com
- quobalistens survey
- restaurant surveys questions
- restaurantslistens com
- retsuarant surveys