Subway is a very popular fast food restaurant franchise which specializes in salads and submarine sandwiches. Recent statistics show that it is the largest growing franchise in the United States, with over 43.035 locations in 110 countries. The company’s headquarters can be found in Milford, Connecticut but there are also additional five regional centers that support the franchise’s operations in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
As far as menu goes, Subway’s best-selling sandwich is the B.M.T., with ham, salami and pepperoni. Variations may appear in the menu, depending on religious requirements or location, but most franchises have to respect strict rules in regards to ingredients, preparation and serving.
Complete the www.tellsubway.com free cookie
If you enjoy Subway sandwiches, or you have a suggestion to make related to their services you might want to fill out the customer satisfaction survey on www.tellsubway.com. Subway takes the feedback from its users very seriously and it will use it to improve products and services. Because there are thousands of locations worldwide it can be difficult to keep track of performance everywhere. This is why the company is eager to find out what it can do to offer better services. Tell subway.com how you feel about their company with the help of their feedback questionnaire. All you have to do to complete it is to have a valid receipt from the store. Let’s get started.
What You’ll Need
- A computer, tablet or smart-phone device
- A decent internet connection
- Approximately 15 minutes of your time to complete the survey
How to Take Part in the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey
To begin the survey you must access the www.tellsubway.com link. The idea is to leave honest feedback to help the company improve its services in the future:
- You can visit the official website and click on the survey link to select your preferred language.
- Once you have accessed the survey page you must submit your SUBWAY store ID from the receipt. You will be redirected to the survey.
- The first thing you must type in is the date of your receipt and the type of payment you used.
- Most of the questions address your experience in the store. You will see questions like ‘How likely are you to recommend Subway to a friend?” or “How satisfied were you with each of the following items’.
- Depending on your answers, new question modules will appear. This usually happens when you say that you are not satisfied with a service. The new modules will enquire about the reasons you weren’t satisfied, for example, background noise, general comfort etc.
- At the end of the survey you will also be asked if you want to receive important information about the restaurant via e-mail. The email will also be used for the “Thank You” reward code.
- Once you are done with the survey you can click on the complete button.
- Write the “Thank you” Code on your receipt and go to the nearest Subway store to receive a www.tellsubway.com free cookie.
Subway Customer Survey Usability Score
Subway has one of the fastest and easiest surveys.
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars – the loading time for the survey was under a few milliseconds. It works across any type of browser and it takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Smartphone experience: 4.5/5 stars – the survey is compatible with smart-phone devices. Load time is good on smart-phones as well. The only slight discomfort we found was in submitting the date and receipt code.
- Tablet experience: 5/5 stars – www.tellsubway.com works perfectly across tablet devices. The site is fully responsive across tablets.
Useful Information About the Subway Survey
If you are interested in more deals and offers from Subway restaurants you should definitely join the Eat Fresh Club. Members of this club will regularly receive Subway Six Inch Sub and Drinks for their birthdays and other interesting offers. The steps to joining this service are extremely simple. Click here to find out more.
Official website: www.subway.com
Survey link: www.tell subway.com survey
While filling out the survey you should not click on the forward or back buttons of your browser. This will make it impossible for the feedback form to record your data. Only use the buttons provided within the survey.
How to Contact Subway
If you have further enquiries about the company, a personal suggestion to make or you simply wish to give appreciation to Subway’s services privately, you can do so through one of their contact methods. Below you can find the most effective contact channels:
- Contact form: the Subway customer service contact form can be accessed here. You will have to submit your personal details, store location and message to complete the process.
- Email: you can also contact the company directly through its email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inquiry related to the franchise can be submitted through email.
- Phone numbers for U.K. and Ireland: The U.K phone number is 0800 0855058 and the Republic of Ireland number is 1-800-413-076. Other phone numbers can be found on specific franchise websites. There should be a phone number available for each store and country.
- Other contact details: to find more contact details you can simply Google ‘Subway + location/country”. There is no mailing address available for the company at the moment.
This concludes our article on the www.tellsubway.com customer survey report and Subway customer service number details.
Have you already completed the Subway.com survey? If so, can you review the process? We would love to hear about your opinions on Subway’s feedback form and quality of customer service.
Incoming search terms:
- survey subway
- Tellsubway Satisfaction Survey