Panda Express is a Chinese restaurant, which provides a diverse menu, as well as home delivery services to various locations around the country. As of the time this article was written, the chain of restaurants was the largest of its kind in the United States. It boasts no fewer than 1,696 venues around the country and the company website explains that the company is always “aggressively” on the lookout for new locations.
Panda Express, founded by a Chinese immigrant to the U.S. in the 1970s, is based in Rosemead, California, and has restaurants at airports, casinos, supermarkets, amusement parks, on university campuses, in train stations, and in numerous other locations. They have also recently opened restaurants in Puerto Rico, as well. They are constantly hiring, can provide catering for events, and always include the nutritional information for their meals, both on the product packaging, as well as on the company website. They also provide low calorie entrees, for people concerned about their weight and who want to stay on top of things.
Since Panda Express is the kind of company that cares about what its customers believe, with respect to its services, their website hosts a customer survey which gauges customer satisfaction. If you have any comments to make regarding your experience with Panda Service (whether about an on-site meal, dining experience, or member of their staff, or about something they delivered), you can always make your voice heard via this survey. The pandaexpress.com guest survey also comes with a boon for customers who let the company know what they really think. If you answer all the questions included in the Panda Express Guest Survey you become eligible to receive a free entrée when buying two entrées, the next time you visit Panda Express.
The survey only takes a few minutes to complete, is rather self-explanatory, and doesn’t require too much effort on your part as a diner. Here’s what you need to do, before you can claim your free entrée gift card.
- Dine at Panda Express and make sure you keep your receipt.
- Head on down to the Panda Express website – for this you obviously need to have access to an Internet connection.
- Make sure you access the Panda Express customer survey within two days of getting the receipt. Filling out the poll will require you to have the receipt on you. You can find the link to the customer survey on Panda Express.com at the end of this article.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey – it can either be English or Spanish, as per your preferences and ease of comprehension.
- This is the step in which you’ll need the receipt. On it, there’s an invitation code printed out. Enter this code into the survey to gain access to it.
- Next come the questions, regarding your Panda Express dining experience and your opinion of it. Answer them truthfully, in a manner that best reflects your feelings about the company and their practices.
- At the end of the survey you need to enter your email address. You will receive a validation code via email, to attest that you’ve taken part in the survey and to later claim your entrée voucher. You can also choose to stay updated on upcoming news and promotions from Panda Express via email.
- Check your email address. You should receive the confirmation code almost instantly. Write it down and use it during your next visit with Panda Express, to claim your free entrée upon the purchase of two other entrees.
- Panda Express Survey Link:
- Hooters Guest Survey:
- KFC Feedback Survey: