Have you had the chance recently to shop from Kumandgo? If yes then be amongst the first to take the Kumandgo Customer Feedback Survey. By doing so you have the opportunity to win a gift card worth $2500. So why not get your chance to win this unique prize by completing the Kum & Go Customer Feedback Survey.
Kum & Go is the 23rd largest convenience store chain in the United States of America, according to the Convenience Store News. It operates in 11 states with over 400 stores. The company is based in West Des Moines, Iowa and was founded in 1959 by William A. Krause and Tony S. Gentle. The two entrepreneurs also founded the Hampton Oil Company in 1959 Hampton, Iowa. The company later became the Krause Gentle Corporation under which the current Kum & Go operates.
Krause Gentle introduced the company’s first convenience stores in 1963. They specialized in selling both fuel and merchandise. This was the first step of turning the gas station into so-called “station stores.” The name “Kum & Go” was first introduced in 1975 to reunite the company’s stores under a single brand.
What is the Kumandgo Customer Feedback Survey?
In order to improve on customer services, Kum & Go devised an online survey to help them better understand what customers need. As such all the feedback received will help improve customer services for all clients.
As a thank you for taking the time and helping the company better understand its clients, Kum & Go offers a $2500 gift card. So why not take 10 minutes of your time to undergo this survey to have the chance to win this unique prize.
What Will You Need
In order to take part in the Kum & Go Customer Feedback Survey you will require the following:
- Have Internet access through a laptop, PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Own a receipt from Kum & Go to be able to enter the survey. The relevant information required are made of the store number and the date when you visited the store.
- To have a valid telephone number, email, and home address so that the company can inform you if you won the $2500 gift card.
- You need to be a legal resident of one of the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- To be of 18 years old or more.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- Around 10 minutes to take the survey.
- And to be in agreement with the privacy and sweepstake policy as you will be required to provide personal details.
How to Participate in the Kumandgo Customer Service Feedback
In order to partake in the online survey these are steps to follow:
- Visit the survey page and follow the instructions.
- Enter the store number and the date visible on the receipt.
- Go through the questions carefully. Allow yourself around 10 minutes to be able to answer the survey inquiries.
- Provide your personal details such as telephone number, email and home address to enter the $2500 gift card sweepstake.
Kumandgo Customer Service Feedback Usability Score
Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars.
Smartphone experience: 4/5 stars.
Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the Kumandgo Customer Service Feedback
Kum & Go Official Website: www.kumandgo.com
For relevant information on their products, services and offers visit their official website. It is frequently updated with the latest news about products and services.
Kum & Go Customer Service Feedback: www.kumandgo.com/survey
This link will directly send you to the survey page. There you will be able to provide your feedback on their services and help the company improve itself.
Incentive: After going through the survey make sure to provide your personal details such as telephone number, home, and email address. This will allow you to enter the $2500 gift card Sweepstake and will enable the company gets in touch with you in the event in which you are the lucky winner. Keep in mind that only legal residents of the 50 states and the District of Columbia are eligible to enter the sweepstake. The minimum age required to partake in the sweepstake is of 18 years old.
Kum & Go has over 400 stores in 11 states. The company saw rapid development throughout the 90s and early 2000s when it acquired multiple 7-Eleven, QuikTrip, and Git’n’Go stores.
The easiest way to find a Kum & Go store near you would be to access their official website and make use of the store locator option.
Kumandgo Hours of Operation
Operating in 11 states, Kum & Go hours of operation may depend on the location in question. A good idea might be to visit their official website for detailed information or calling one of their customer support numbers.
How to Contact Kumandgo
Visit their official website and choose the option Contact Us. There you will be able to leave your inquiry. Kumandgo representatives will get to you shortly.
- Contact Kumandgo Representatives via Phone
Alternatively you could contact Kumandgo representatives via phone by calling the number 888-458-6646. They will be able to help you with any inquiries you might have regarding their line of products, services and more.
- Reach Kumandgo on Social Media Channels
As any company that respects itself and its customers, Kumandgo devised some social media channel through which you can get in touch with them. They can be found on:
This brings to and end our report on the Kumandgo Customer Service Feedback. We hope it was most informative on the steps and procedures needed to successfully complete the survey and partake in $2500 gift card sweepstake. As always feel free to leave us your feedback in the comment section below. Good luck!
Incoming search terms:
- completing the kumandgo survey for employment
- kum and go complaint
- www kumandgo com