AMC Theatres is an American movie theater, founded in 1920, Kansas, Missouri. The chain has quickly expanded to become the second largest cinema chain in the US with approximately 339 locations. If you are in the mood for a movie this evening then AMC is a popular destination for many with box office movies and other entertainment. If you haven’t already visited a AMC location before you can visit them online at AMCTheatres.com to see the latest box office releases along with other services available. Use the theatre locator to find an AMC near you.
So what is the Tell AMC survey all about?
AMC are a company whom listens to it’s valued customers, allowing them to continually improve the level of services and products on offer to the public. If you have recently visited an AMC theatre and would like express your feedback, whether it be good or bad then the TellAMC website is just for you.
The survey shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win an $100 AMC theatres entertainment card to spend on movies and snacks at your local AMC.
Before you begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet and a valid receipt from your most recent purchase at an AMC theatre or alternatively the invitation printed on your postcard.
- Go to the official AMC survey website at www.tellamc.com
- Select your invitation type, either printed receipt or postcard
- Enter the theatre unit, survey number and date of visit and click Start. French users can also change language.
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win the $100 AMC gift card. (See Sweepstakes Rules)
Incoming search terms:
- tellamc com survey
- amc movie theaters survey
- patient satisfaction surveys in theatres
- Theatre Feedback survey questions
- what are the questions on amc theatres guest survey