Tracing its history back again to an initial shop in Coldwater, Mississippi, which opened in 1947, nowadays Fred’s is headquartered in Memphis, TN, and runs over 700 stores, including 24 franchised Fred’s stores, mostly across the southeastern states. With a distinctive shop format and strategy that unites the finest elements of a reduction dollar store, mass retailer and pharmacy. This product contains proprietary Fred’s label goods, nationally recognized brand name goods, and lower priced, offbrand products.
What is the Fred’s Survey all about?
Fred’s Inc is a company who values it’s customers opinions allowing them to forever improve the products and services on offer to the public, the Fred’s survey was developed to gain better knowledge of what makes you happy during your shopping experience at Fred’s Super Dollar stores. If you have recently visited a Fred’s store and would like to leave your feedback, whether it be good or bad then this is a great way to do so.
The survey shouldn’t take more than several minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 gift card… before you begin ensure you have a valid receipt no longer than seven days old.
It’s really simple to get started so let us show you below;
- Visit the official survey website at www.fredsinc.com/survey
- Locate your receipt and enter the date of purchase, receipt id, your age, and enter the security captcha and click Submit to continue.
- Answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 Fred’s gift card, and enjoy your next visit to Fred’s knowing that your thoughts are heard.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- Freds Inc Survey Share Your Opinion
- www fredsinc com/survey
- FREDSINC COM/SURVEY
- Freds Inc Survey
- Fred\s Inc Survey Share Your Opinion
- Freds Survey
- Fred\s Survey
- www freds inc com survey
- Fred\s Inc Survey
- www fredsinc/survey