The following aims to provide information about the Fresh Thyme Farmers Market survey. In the article, you’ll find details about what the survey is, what you’ll need to complete the survey, eligibility requirements, and any other related facts. In addition, you’ll learn more about the company itself, for those interested.
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market – About the Company
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is all about giving back to their community by delivering healthy, fresh food. Much of their fruits and vegetables are organic and come from local farms. Their seafood comes in on a daily basis, and their meat is made hormone-free, all adhering to their goal of providing consumers with all-natural produce.
What is the Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Survey
The Fresh Thyme Farmers Market survey is a way for the company to understand just how you feel about their business overall. They want to give customers a chance to become a part of building a better, healthier grocery store by letting them share feedback about shopping experiences. You will answer general questions about how you feel shopping at their store, their products, etc.
What You Will Need
No purchase is necessary to enter the survey, and Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is clear that a purchase does not increase your chances of winning the sweepstakes. To enter online, one requires an Internet connection. If you enter without purchase, you’ll need a stamped envelope. Online entries need to keep a receipt as you have to enter the four-digit ticket number. This sweepstakes concludes January 1, 2018 at 11:59PM Central Standard Time. However, other sweepstakes may start at a later date at the same address. Mail-in entries must be sent by post by Sept. 25, 2017.
How to Participate in the Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Survey
- Mail-in entries: Use a 3″ x 5″ card and write your full name, mailing address, and phone number on it. Place it in an envelope that is no larger than 4 1/8″ x 9 ½” and mail it to Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, Attn: Sweepstakes, 2650 Warrenville Road, Suite 700, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
- Online entry: With your receipt on-hand, visit the survey website (it will be linked to in this article). The first thing to enter to enter is the state, city, and store you shopped at. After, you will enter the four-digit ticket number found on your receipt to begin the survey.
- Next, they ask customers a series of questions about your recent shopping trip to the store. Answer them as honestly as you can.
- Once you finish answering the questions, they give you the opportunity to fill out personal contact information in order to participate in their sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Survey
For those that complete the survey, you will be entered into their sweepstakes for a chance to win a $250 gift card. Only those who are residents of the United States (this includes Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and who are 18-years-old or older may enter.
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Hours
Although Fresh Thyme Farmers Market operates in several cities and states in the United States, their hours of operation appear to be the same. The stores are all open daily throughout the week from 7AM – 10PM.
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market Locations
As of now, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market has locations in 10 states across the United States: Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Across those 10 states, the stores operate in over a dozen cities. There are plans to open in additional states and cities in the coming years. To find a location near you, you can make use of their store locator.
How to Contact Fresh Thyme Farmers Market
Reaching out to Fresh Thyme Farmers Market is simple thanks to a short contact form. From there, you can choose a specific area you wish to contact, leave an email address along with a message. You can also connect with the company through the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www freshthyme con/survey