The GetGo Survey is a website for customers to voice any comments or concerns through a satisfaction survey. Upon completing it, customers enter a sweepstakes, if they so choose. The following serves as a quick, informative guide to walk you through the process of completing the GetGo survey.
GetGo – About the Company
GetGo is a chain of convenience stores under the ownership of Giant Eagle. It acts as a gas station, market, and a café.
What Is the GetGo Survey
The survey’s goal is to give customers an opportunity to tell GetGo about their latest visit to the store. You will answer general questions such as what you purchased, and you will rate your overall satisfaction about various services.
What You Will Need
To complete the GetGo customer satisfaction survey, be sure to have an internet connection. You will need to keep your receipt on-hand as the survey invitation and code is located on it. Since a receipt is required to gain access to the code, a purchase of some sort is necessary.
How to Participate in the GetGo Survey
- Visit the GetGo Listens Survey website. Be sure to have a working internet connection.
- After entering the code, you will officially begin the survey. First, you need to rate your overall satisfaction with the GetGo you went to on a scale from ‘highly-satisfied’ to ‘highly-dissatisfied.’
- The next question will ask you to provide a rating on a scale from 1-10 about recommending GetGo to friends and family.
- Once you move past the ratings, the next few questions are more general. They pertain to what you purchased and where you purchased them at (only if you selected ‘fuel’).
- After the general questions, the next question asks you to rate your satisfaction with the company. This time, you will rate specifics about the store such as parking availability and checkout speed. This section takes up three pages of the survey.
- Once you are done rating, you will be asked a couple ‘yes or no’ questions as well as rating the company again based on returning in the near future.
- You will get the chance to explain in detail about your satisfaction of dissatisfaction in a textbox. There is a character limit, but they ask you to be as specific as possible.
- When you complete the general survey part, you will be tasked to answer some final questions used for classification purposes. These include disclosing your age and gender.
- You will also give your permission to take part in the sweepstakes and the option to provide contact information to update a Giant Eagle Advantage Card. You will then have to complete the survey itself.
Useful Information about the GetGo Survey
For completing the survey, you get the option to enter their sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents who reside in Maryland, Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. Those who wish to participate must also be 18 or older at the time of entering. Participants will be eligible to win a $2,000 GetGo gift card. In total, there are 12 prizes up for grabs.
GetGo hours of operation vary depending on location. Some are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Some have set times of operation such as from 6 AM to 11 PM.
You can find GetGo stores in five states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. Take a look at the store locator on the company’s website to find the nearest one.
How to Contact GetGo
One can contact GetGo in several different ways. Most importantly: reach them via telephone (1-800-553-2324 or 1-866-620-0216 for Indianapolis customers) Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 9 PM. You can also fill out a detailed form on their website.
Current average ratings.