Safeway is an American store sequence; it’s the second-largest store chain in Northern America, following The Kroger firm, and has 1,418 shops found throughout USA. The corporation is based in Pleasanton, Ca. Store Information rated Safeway No. 4 in the 2011 “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” based on 2010 fiscal year estimated revenues of $41 billion.
Are you a regular shopper at Safeway stores? How was your last visit? Were you satisfied with the products and prices available in-store, were the staff friendly? These are all questions Safeway wish to know answers for. The Grocery Survey website is a way for Safeway to interact with it’s customers and forever improve it’s products & services on offer to the public.
The survey itself shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win one of five $100 Safeway gift cards.
To participate you must have a valid receipt from your most recent visit. It’s really simple to begin, let us show you how;
- Visit the official survey website at www.grocerysurvey.net
- Read the sweepstake rules, and there is an option for Spanish speaking if needed.
- Find your receipt and enter the date and special code and click Start Survey to begin.
- Answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Once finished enter the sweepstakes to win the $100 gift card!
Current average ratings.