Ever shopped at Hannaford? Well, here’s your chance to share your experiences with the Hannaford survey and get the chance to win a prize by doing so.
This article gives a brief rundown about the company itself as well as provide information about the survey. This includes what you need to take it and what to expect while taking it.
Hannaford – About the Company
For over 130 years, the Hannaford company has been in the business of providing quality produce. They now offer a number of other services such as deli, seafood, and many locations sport a pharmacy. Hannaford puts out the appearance of being a neighborhood-friendly store.
What Is the Hannaford Survey
Through the Hannaford survey, you get the chance to share your honest feedback in exchange for a chance to win a prize. Questions are standard for these types of surveys. Meaning, you will be asked to rate your experience with various services and indicate if there are any improvements needed. The survey will also require you to enter personal information to join the reward drawing.
What You Will Need
There are two ways to enter the Hannaford survey. For the non-purchase option, you just need the right address and an envelope. For the purchase option, you will need access to a stable Internet connection. Keep your receipt from your most recent purchase for the invitation PIN number. It must be used within five days of purchase or it will expire.
How to Participate in the Hannaford Survey
- Mail-in option: On a 3×5 index card, write your email (if applicable), full name, mailing address, date of birth, and phone number. Mail it to Ipsos, Inc., c/o Ipsos-Reid, 222 S Riverside Plaza, Incentives Department, 1606412101, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60606, USA.
- Online option: Head to the Hannaford survey webpage (we’ll link to it later in the article). Make sure you have your receipt from your most recent purchase on-hand.
- Once you hit Next on the website, you’ll be prompted to enter the PIN number. You should find it near the bottom of your receipt.
- You will then answer a number of questions pertaining to your shopping experience. Many of them will be multiple choice, while some of them will have you typing your response in a text box.
- At the end of it, enter your personal information to be join the prize draw.
Useful Information about the Hannaford Survey
Upon completion of the survey, you will gain an entry for a chance to win a Hannaford gift card valued at $500. To be eligible, you have to be over the age of 18, and you must be a legal U.S. resident, living in one of the five states Hannaford operates in (MA, ME, NH, NY, and VT). Employees aren’t eligible to participate.
Hours of operation depend on each store. Some operate Sun-Sat 7 AM – 8 PM. Others operate Sun 7 AM – 8 PM, and Mon-Sat 7 AM – 9 PM. Operating hours can further change if a store has a pharmacy. Some pharmacies are closed Sun, while others run 8 AM – 5 PM on Sun in addition to running 8 AM – 8 PM Mon-Fri. All store hours change during holidays. So check with a specific store to see details.
Hannaford operates over 100 stores across five U.S. states: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont. For a simple way to find one nearest you, check out their store locator.
How to Contact Hannaford
Reaching Hannaford can be done in several ways. You can head to the Contact Us page on their website for links to use the Product Feedback Form and the Customer Service Feedback Form. The mailing address for their corporate office is: Hannaford Supermarkets, 145 Pleasant Hill Road, Scarborough, ME 04074.
To reach them by phone, there are two numbers. Their corporate directory number is (800) 442-6049. The Customer Information Center number is (800) 213-9040. The customer center operates Mon, Tues, Wed, and Fri 8 AM – 7 PM, Thurs 8 AM – 10 AM, 11:45 AM – 7 PM, and Sat 9 AM – 1 PM. They’re also on the following social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Current average ratings.