While Hobbycraft continues to expand throughout the UK, this superstore retail chain is gathering customer feedback to help improve their services and give their customers a chance to win a prize. Through a brief walkthrough, this article can help make sure you have what you need to complete the Hobbycraft survey in full.
Hobbycraft – About the Company
Hobbycraft first opened in 1995. Over the years, they have become one of the leading arts, crafts, and hobbyist retail chains in the UK with over 80 stores nationwide. Their headquarters are in Christchurch, Dorset, the county in which they opened their first store.
What is the Hobbycraft Survey
The Hobbycraft survey is a way for the superstore retail chain to understand how customers feel about their business. While gaining feedback, Hobbycraft also offers customers a chance to enter into their monthly prize draw. You then have to answer basic questions such as rating your level of satisfaction with your visit.
What You Will Need
For you to take the Hobbycraft survey, you will have to keep your receipt in hand since it has the necessary invitation code. Because one enters it online, you need to have a working computer with an Internet connection. A link to the survey is included further in this article. You do not need any purchase or charge to be in the prize draw.
How to Participate in the Hobbycraft Survey
- You will be asked to enter the survey code, date of your visit, time found on your receipt, and the total amount of money you spent. There will be an image to the right that shows where you can find this information on your receipt.
- Once you start the Hobbycraft survey, you’ll rate your satisfaction with various things such as how easy it was to locate products, the cleanliness of the store, etc.
- After you complete the questions, the survey will ask if you want to enter the prize draw and if you want to receive more information about the company as well as additional offers.
- If you choose to enter the prize draw, the survey will ask you to enter personal information.
Useful Information about the Hobbycraft Survey
Hobbycraft has an official website where you can do your shopping online or view any other information you wish to know about the company. To take the Hobbycraft survey, you will have to visit their customer feedback webpage.
To take the Hobbycraft survey, you cannot be an employee of the company. Eligibility depends on completion of the survey itself. The winner of the prize draw will receive £100 in gift vouchers for the store. More information about their prize rules is available on their Terms & Conditions webpage.
As Hobbycraft has numerous of stores in several different regions and cities in the UK, their hours may differ. Some stores open at 9:00 AM Mon-Sat, and either 10:00 AM or 11:00 AM Sun. They may close at times like 20:00 PM or 18:00 PM. You can use the store finder linked below to find out the hours for a specific location.
The company has over 80 stores across the following regions in the UK: East of England, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, and Yorkshire and Humberside. You can use their store finder to search for specific locations.
How to Contact Hobbycraft
You can contact Hobbycraft via several means. You can send them an email or reach them through the post at Hobbycraft Trading Limited, 7 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park, Bournemouth International Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6HG. Hobbycraft’s telephone number is 01202 596100 and their fax is 01202 596101. Additional information can is available on their About Us webpage.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- craftingyouropinion co uk
- www craftingyouropinion co uk
- www craftingyouropinon co uk:uk