Customer surveys are an attempt for companies to learn more about how their service went and what customers truly think. The Jason’s Deli survey is no different. If you have recently visited the venue, then you may be eligible to participate in their survey. Below is a walkthrough on how to complete the survey as well as additional information about the company.
Jason’s Deli – About the Company
Headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, United States, Jason’s Deli was first founded in the city in 1976. This fast casual chain of delicatessen restaurants made a point over the years of offering healthier options. These options include gluten-free products, no added trans-fats, and no MSG. Moreover, on their deli-style menu, they serve traditional sandwiches alongside salads, soups, baked potatoes, and pasta.
What Is the Jason’s Deli Survey
The Jason’s Deli questionnaire is a means for the company to gather feedback from customers. When taking the survey, you will encounter questions relating to how you visited the restaurant, the interaction with the staff, and more.
What You Will Need
With the Jason’s Deli survey being online, it is obvious that you will need a computer or tablet with a stable internet connection. Lastly, you can take the survey either with or without an invitation. However, you must know the location and date of your recent visit.
How to Participate in the Jason’s Deli Survey
- Visit the official Jason’s Deli feedback survey website.
- If you have a survey invitation code, select “Yes” and enter the 3-digit code.
- If you do not have a survey invitation code, select “No”. From there, enter the state and location of the Jason’s Deli you visited.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Choose how you dined at the restaurant (dine-in, order/pick up carry out, or delivery).
- Some of the questions you see will be based on how you dined at the restaurant.
- Once you complete the survey, they will ask if you wish to join their Birthday Club and receive a $5 off coupon.
- If you elect to join the club, you must enter personal information before concluding the survey.
Useful Information about the Jason’s Deli Survey
To check out more about Jason’s Deli, you can visit their official website. Moreover, their survey is found on a separate questionnaire webpage. At the conclusion of the survey, there may or may not be a reward. If they are offering a reward, your receipt will discuss the details of it.
As for eligibility, there are no listed age or state of resident requirements.
Jason’s Deli Hours
The hours of operation for Jason’s Deli depend on the location. Some can be open Sun-Sat 10AM-10PM. Others you will find open Sun-Sat 8AM-9PM. However, you should look into your local Jason’s Deli to discover their specific hours of operation.
Jason’s Deli Locations
Currently, there are over 200 Jason’s Deli locations in 29 states. It is quick to find an exact location by using the company’s store locator on their official website.
How to Contact Jason’s Deli
If you wish to contact Jason’s Deli beyond the survey, you can call their Customer Service department at 409-838-1976. You can also email them at email@example.com. Their Customer Service is available from Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST.
Current average ratings.