Michaels has put forth their Customer Satisfaction Survey to better understand how customers feel about their services. It’s a chance for you to share your feedback so the store can help improve their business, and by expressing your viewpoint, you receive a free reward. The following article is a basic guide to give you all the information you need to complete the Michaels survey.
Michaels – About the Company
Michaels Stores was first founded back in 1973 in Texas, and over the years, it grew into a company that boasts over a thousand locations across the nation and in Canada. They specialize in selling a variety of arts and crafts products such as home décor items, knitting, scrapbooking, and especially seasonal items.
What Is the Michaels Survey?
The Michaels survey is a basic feedback questionnaire meant to provide the company with information about how their customers feel about their stores, products, and general customer service. Questions are what you commonly find in customer surveys; you’ll rate your satisfaction levels with various areas, talk about which departments you shopped in, etc.
What You Will Need
The Michaels survey is taken completely online, so you will need to have access to a computer, tablet, or phone with a stable Internet connection. You must also keep hold of the receipt from your latest visit to the store as it contains the necessary invitation code.
How to Participate in the Michaels Survey
- Keep the receipt from your recent visit to a Michaels store and head over to the survey webpage.
- If needed, you can change the language from English to either Español or Français.
- Locate the 22-digit survey code found on your receipt and type it into the designated text boxes.
- You’ll begin the Michaels survey by rating your overall satisfaction with your recent shopping experience.
- Continue on through the survey by checking off each individual department you visited in the store.
- You’ll then return to rating your satisfaction with a variety of areas. Examples include the availability of the products, how easy it was to get assistance, checkout speed, etc.
- The survey will ask how likely you are to return to the store. Furthermore, they ask if you will recommend Michaels to others within the next 30 days.
- You will eventually reach a text box where you’ll be asked to explain your specified satisfaction rating.
- As you continue on with the Michaels survey, you’ll answer a number of additional questions. Most are simple ‘yes’ and ‘no’ questions.
- At the end, you’ll be asked to enter some personal information and will then receive the validation code that you should write down on your receipt.
Useful Information about the Michaels Survey
To participate in the Michaels survey, you must be 18-years-old or older and a legal resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia) or Canada. When you complete the survey, you will receive a validation code for the offer that is printed on your receipt.
The hours of operation for Michaels appear to be the same for stores around the United States and Canada. Generally, the store is open Mon – Sat 9 AM – 9 PM, and Sun 10 AM – 7 PM.
Michaels currently operates over 1,300 locations around the United States as well as in Canada. To find a specific store nearby, you can use the store locator on the company’s website.
How to Contact Michaels
There are a number of ways to reach Michaels. You can contact them over the phone at 1-800-MICHAELS (1-800-642-4235). If you have specific questions regarding online orders, other customer concerns, or wish to live chat, you can do so via their ‘Contact Us‘ page. They can additionally be found on the following social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Current average ratings.