Red Lobster is a casual dining restaurant chain owned by Darden Restaurants Inc. Founded in Lakeland, Florida 1968 – Red Lobster now operates over 600 chains in the US, Canada, United Arab Emirates and Japan. As the name suggests, on the menu you can find a range of lobster dishes on the menu along with seafood, chicken, steaks & pasta. If you’re not familiar with Red Lobster then why not visit them online at www.redlobster.com to get an idea of the food on offer along with company news, events and special offers. Use the online restaurant locator to find a Red Lobster restaurant near you!
So what is the Red Lobster Survey?
Red Lobster is a restaurant whom listens to it’s customers, which is always important in our humble opinion. A company who listens to it’s customers is always improving the level of service, products on offer and locations. If you have dined at a Red Lobster restaurant recently and would like to share your experience (good or bad) then this is a good way to do so.
The feedback survey may take a few moments to complete, and once finished you can enter the monthly sweepstakes for a chance to win a $1,000 grand prize or one of 100 $50 prizes. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the US, Canada or Puero Rico and 18 years of age or older. You can read the sweepstakes rules for more information.
Let us help you get started with the Red Lobster Feedback Survey..
First off you will need a pc or mobile device connected to the Internet, and a valid receipt from your recent visit to one of the restaurants. English or Spanish speaking only.
1. Visit the official survey page at www.redlobstersurvey.com
2. Enter the ID number located in the center of your receipt
3. Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
4. Enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000!
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www redlobstersurvey com
- redlobstersurvey com
- red lobster survey for customers
- red lobster survey
- www redlobstersurvey com to enter survey id#
- Red lobster owned by whom
- redlobstersurvey com search
- show me the 20 digit serial number for chick-fil-a receipt