If you live in the United States you have probably already heard about the infamous Red Robin burgers. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, often referred to as Red Robin is an extremely popular casual dining restaurants chain that was founded 46 years ago by Sam. The very first restaurant was called “Sam’s Tavern”, but the owner liked the song “When the Red, Red Robin (Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin’ Along) that he renamed it into Sam’s Red Robin.
At the moment there are approximately 500 locations scattered across the country where customers can enjoy some of the tastiest burgers. Do you like burgers? If the answer is yes you might be happy to learn that Red Robin wants to reward you for this. The company is offering Red Robin coupons and gift cards valued at 10-25$ dollars for its customers. There are also royalty programs that you should definitely check out if you dine here often.
Red Robin is adamant about providing unparalleled customer service. This is why it has set up a quick and easy survey online. Anyone who wishes to voice their opinions about the food and service at Red Robin will receive a gift: 10 chances to win the daily 1.000$ prize as well as a chance to instantly win 1.500$.
What You’ll Need
The Red Robin feedback survey can be found on www.redrobinfeedback.com. In order to complete it you will need the following:
- A PC, laptop, tablet or smart-phone with internet connection
- A few minutes of your time
- The survey code from your latest Red Robin receipt
How to take part in the Red Robin Survey
- To start the survey you have to visit the survey link: redrobinfeedback.com.
- You will be asked to select your preferred language – between English and Spanish.
- On page number two you will be asked to submit your Survey Code, which can be found on your receipt. This information is necessary before you can complete the customer evaluation.
- During the survey you will be asked about your experience at the store, your opinion about food etc. You have 5 available answers: strongly agree, agree, neither agree or disagree, disagree, strongly disagree.
- You will also be required to submit the name of the person who served you and the total amount spent.
- Depending on your answers, the survey may take more than five minutes. That’s because Red Robin will ask you questions about each product that you tried. They are concerned about tastiness, aspect etc.
- At the end of the survey you will be asked if you want to take part in the 1000$ prize-pool contest. If you say yes, you have to enter more information such as First & Last name, phone number, city etc.
- Upon completing the survey you will also automatically enter the instant 1.500$ contest.
Red Robin Customer Survey Usability Score
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars – The survey loaded extremely fast on desktop browser. In order to take the survey you simply have to type in your verification code from the receipt.
- Smartphone experience: 3/5 stars – The survey page loads decently on smart-phones but it isn’t very comfortable to complete.
- Tablet experience: 4/5 stars – We found that the survey loaded without problems. Although not fully responsible, it was easy to fill out all the fields from this mobile device.
Useful Information About the Red Robin Feedback Survey:
Official site: www.redrobin.com
With the store locator tool you can also find locations near you.
Survey link: www.redrobinfeedback.com
Time required to complete survey: between 5 and 10 minutes
Incentive: a chance to win 1.500 dollars instantly, and 10 chances to win 1.000 dollars weekly
How to Contact Red Robin Customer Service:
As we already mentioned, Red Robin takes pride in the quality of its customer service. This should not be a surprise, considering that great restaurants are the ones where you feel at home. If you have any concerns, complaints, suggestions or comments you can send them through one of the following channels:
- Red Robin Phone Numbers: The Company offers several phone numbers for customer support. There is a dedicated customer service hotline as well as a corporate headquarters one for administrative issues.
Customer service: 1-877-733-6543
Corporate Headquarters: 303-846-6000
- Mailing Address: It is also possible to contact Red Robin through mail. Simply add the following address on your envelope: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Circle Suite 200N Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Social Media: If you are looking to connect in a more meaningful way you should definitely try reaching out on the company’s social media platforms. Here are the four most important ones:
Facebook: click here
Twitter: click here
Youtube: click here
LinkedIn: click here
- Customer care email: Red Robin’s customer care section is divided in two major sections. One is dedicated to general comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints while the other is dedicated to dining experience. Emails can be sent to the company through the contact form at www redrobin.com/contact_us. You will receive an automated message and tracking id but no specification as to when an agent will resolve your case.
- Hotline Experience: There are two customer care departments. You can talk to agents about rewards programs (such as coupons, discounts, gift cards etc) or you can contact an expert regarding general issues. After calling the company we only waited around 3 minutes for an agent to pick up our call. He was polite, helpful and professional. At the end of the conversation all our problems were resolved.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- red robin feedback survey code
- Red Robin Customer Survey
- www redrobinfeedback com