Rite Aid was founded in 1962 and re-branded from Thrif D Discount to Rite Aid Corp in 1968. It’s a chain of drugstores located throughout the US with over 4,500 locations as of March 2013. At a Rite Aid pharmacy you can find a range of products including in-store pharmacy, prescriptions, health & beauty products, photo center and much more.
If you’re not familiar with Rite Aid then you can visit them online at www.riteaid.com to get a full picture of the products and services on offer. Use the online store locator to find a Rite Aid pharmacy near you. The weekly ad is available online also, with the most recent deals.
So what is the Rite Aid store survey?
If you have recently visited a Rite Aid pharmacy, whether your experience was good or bad you can now let the company know how you felt so they can improve their customer experience along with their products / services and customer service. Rite Aid are a company who values it’s customers – so much so for taking them time to complete the survey you will be entered into the Rite Aid sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 or $100 in cash.
How to get started with the Rite Aid survey..
To begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet, and a valid receipt from your recent purchase at Rite Aid.
1. Visit the official survey page found at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey
2. Enter the 16 digit code found on your receipt and click start.
3. Continue to enter all the required questions as honest as possible.
4. At the end of the survey, you can enter the sweepstakes.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www riteaid com/storesurvey
- rite aid survey
- riteaid com/storesurvey
- rite aid store survey
- www riteaid com/storesurvey enter code
- www riteaid com/pharmacysurvey
- storesurvey riteaid com
- www riteaid com/storesurvey code
- rite aid store survey enter code