Sephora is a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores founded in Paris in 1970, and acquired by French conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy) in 1997. The Sephora chain includes more than 1,750 points of sale in 30 countries across the world. Carrying more than 100 brands, along with their own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including makeup, skincare, fragrance, hair care, bath and body products, and hair and make-up tools.
Why take part in the Sephora customer survey?
If you are a regular customer at Sephora stores, or recently purchased a Sephora product then we feel it’s always important to let the company know how they are doing – were you happy with the level of service you were given, was the product to your expecting standard, the price? By entering the feedback survey you can tell Sephora how you felt, so they can improve their level of service, product quality and overall make the company a better one.
By entering online you are entered into a monthly sweepstakes automatically, there will be one lucky winner every month to win a $250 Sephora gift card. Please see the official rules for more information.
How to participate in the Sephora survey
To begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet, and have recently visited any of Sephora stores.
- Visit the official survey page at http://survey.medallia.com/sephora/
- Select the date and time of your most recent visit
- Select the store of your visit and location (if in Canada continue to other link);
- Continue to answer required questions
- Once completed you can enter your details for sweepstakes
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- survey medallia com/sephora/usa
- Sephora Customer Survey
- survey medallia com/sephora/mexico
- sephora survey link
- survey medallia com/sephora/canada
- sephora survey
- survey medallia com/sephora
- medallia com/sephora/canada
- sephora survey canada 2013
- sephora survey medallia