The H-E-B Grocery Company launched the HEB survey to give H-E-B customers the opportunity to express their opinion on the services, experiences and products offered by the American supermarket chain.
The H-E-B Grocery Company is an American supermarket chain with the main headquarters in San Antonio, Texas. An all-Texan company, the grocery store chain counts over 350 stores in Texas and Mexico. The first H-E-B store was opened in 1905 in Kerrville, Texas Hill Country.
The supermarket chain didn’t expand throughout the United States. Nonetheless, it featured on the 15th place of the Forbes 2015 top comprising the largest private companies in the U.S.
The food retailer is one of the most valued in the United States and the state of Texas in particular. Emphasizing good-quality services for customers is key to the H-E-B Grocery Company. As such, the company launched the H-E-B customer satisfaction survey. Participate in the survey and take the chance to be one of the H-E-B client survey sweepstakes winners.
What is the HEB Survey?
The HEB Survey was designed by the American supermarket chain to offer customers the opportunity to express their opinion on the services and products offered in H-E-B locations. The HEB customer satisfaction survey comes with considerable prizes.
H-E-B Grocery stores decided to offer participants who help the supermarket chain become better a chance to be sweepstakes winners. The prizes are of $500 and $1000. Completing the HEB client satisfaction survey will automatically bring participants 10 entries in the monthly draw for the $500 H-E-B gift card. In addition, all entries are part of the quarterly drawing for the $1000 H-E-B gift card.
What You Will Need
To participate in the HEB survey, clients must:
- Have a working internet connection on the laptop, tablet, smartphone or personal computer.
- Have approximately 10 minutes to answer the HEB client survey questions and input their data and that of their children (optional).
- Have a H-E-B receipt with a visible certificate code located at the bottom.
- Be legal residents of Texas aged 18 and above.
How to Participate in the HEB Survey?
Participating in the HEB Survey is not difficult at all. Provided the H-E-B client experience survey requirements are met, customers must access the link: empathica.com. The HEB survey is hosted by a third party website, not owned by the H-E-B Grocery Store as noted in the HEB client survey screenshot.
- Select the prefered language between English and Spanish. Clicking on one of the two options will lead HEB customers to this page.
- Enter the certificate code found on the H-E-B receipt.
- Provide the HEB client survey answers.
- Enter the required personal information to participate in the H-E-B sweepstakes draw.
- Click Next to submit the final version of the HEB survey.
HEB Survey Usability Score
H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Score on Laptop and PC: 5/5
H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Score on Smartphone: 5/5
H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Score on Tablet: 5/5
Useful Information about the HEB Survey
The H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey is found at the following link: empathica.com. One of the main HEB guest satisfaction survey is that participants are legal residents of Texas aged 18 and above. Nonetheless, the HEB customer experience survey is also addressed to children and teenagers represented by their parents.
The HEB survey is accompanied by a sweepstakes draw with considerable HEB client experience survey rewards.
Complete the HEB client experience survey and win 10 entries in a monthly draw for a $500 H-E-B Grocery Company gift card. In addition, the same participation can bring the quarterly $1000 gift card. The rules for participating in the sweepstakes are found here and here.
The second link open the official H-E-B sweepstakes rules for teenagers. Customers who wish to help their teenage children participate in the HEB survey should read them carefully. Teenagers can benefit from different H-E-B customer satisfaction survey rewards. The winners are announced as in the case of adults – once per month and quarterly.
How to Contact H-E-B Grocery Company?
The H-E-B Grocery is in permanent contact with its customers. To provide additional feedback or find useful information, H-E-B clients may use any of these options:
- The official website of the company: www.heb.com
- Phone: 1‑800‑432‑3113 (toll free phone number)
- Any of the social media channels where the H-E-B Grocery Company has an active presence