The Converse company was founded by Marquis Mills Converse in 1908 in Malden, Massachusetts. Converse originally called his new company the Converse Rubber Shoe company and had an initial capital investment of $250,000.
While the first several years were quite profitable for the new company, it was when the company decided to start making basketball shoes in 1917 that made Converse the cultural icon that it is this day. In 1921, Chuck Taylor, the Hall of Fame alum lent his signature and name to the sneakers manufactured by Converse and this is what made the shoes produced by the company the most well respected basketball shoes at the time.
By the early ‘70s, Converse really diversified their products and started offering a lot of new merchandise from hockey pucks and teethguards to sport shoes and industrial boots. Sales were split into three individual divisions: Industrial, Footwear and Sporting Goods.
Converse is in great shape these days and the company started to collaborate with different brands and names and launched a Simpsons themed collection and a Black Sabbath x Nike one. We can only expect grand things to come out of the once small rubber shoes company.
Now, Converse offers you the possibility to answer a few questions and improve the customer service inside its stores by accessing a survey at www.myconversevisit.com.
What You’ll Need
- An internet connection.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish to complete the survey.
- A tablet, smartphone, desktop or laptop computer.
- A recent receipt from a Converse store that contains the information required for the survey.
- Around 20 minutes of your time to complete the online Converse Consumer Feedback Survey.
How to Take Part in the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
In order to start the survey you will have to visit the website www.myconversevisit.com.
- Select your language by clicking one of the two buttons: English or Español.
- You will have to enter the time, date, purchase amount, store number and transaction number from your receipt. Each of these items are numbered and the corresponding numbers are show on a sample receipt image on the website. After you complete the entire information required click on the Next button.
- Answer all the questions regarding your Converse store visit. You will have to answer questions about your satisfaction with your visit, why you visited the store, if all the items were available inside the store and if you found everything you were searching for.
- You will also have to answer if you received/needed assistance while visiting the store. If your answer is no, skip this step. If your answer is yes, answer the questions regarding the assistance. For example, whether the staff provided good service or not and if they asked questions about your visit and needs.
- You will then be asked about the process of checkout and how long you had to wait in line in order to get help.
- You will also be inquired about the cashier, if they mentioned the Converse survey or not, if they thanked you for shopping inside the store and if you encountered any problems with your visit.
- You will be asked about regular and sale items. Most of these questions will focus on whether there were any sale signs in the store and if you were able to tell the difference between regular items and the items on sale.
- You will then be asked some classification questions and if you signed up to receive e-mails from Converse or not.
- After you complete the survey you will get a gift card. You will be able to use this gift card on your next visit to a Converse store.
Converse Consumer Feedback Survey Usability
Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
Smartphone experience: 4/5 stars
Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
Official site: www.converse.com
Survey site: www.myconversevisit.com
Incentive: You will receive a gift card at the end of the survey and you will get the chance to improve the customer service inside Converse stores.
How to Contact Converse
The official Converse website contains a lot of information about the company’s products as well as an online store. You can use a contact form inside the website to ask questions regarding their services and products. There are also some other ways in which you can contact the staff. Here are some of those ways:
1. Contact Form: You can use the contact form on the official website to get in touch with the company. Use this address to do so: https://converse.custhelp.com/app/ask.
2. Post Mail: If you wish to contact Converse via mail you can send them a letter to this address:
1 High St. #6 North Andover, MA 01845
3. Phone Number: If you want to speak to someone in person you can use the following number to do so: 1-888-792-3307. The number for the Converse headquarters is 1-978-983-3300.
Converse Hours of Operation: There are several Converse stores in different regions including New York, Boston, San Francisco and most have different hours of operation.
This concludes our www.myconversevisit.com information.
Incoming search terms:
- www myconversevisit com
- myconversevisit com
- myconverse visit
- myconverse visit com
- my converse visit
- my converse visit com
- www conversevisit com
- www myconversevisit-it com
- myconverse survey