We’re all familiar with the popular coffee house chain Starbucks and its many wonders, from the popular pumpkin spice latte that gives fall its specific flavor to the countless cups of cappuccino to go that we sip on our way to work. If you’re a regular Starbucks customer or even an occasional one, you shouldn’t miss the chance to fill out their free to enter online survey after your next Starbucks visit. The company wins by getting valuable feedback from you on how to make their products and their service better, and you have the chance to win a $1000 check as a reward for your time. For all coffee aficionados, the Starbucks survey shouldn’t be missed, since you’re already a customer anyway.
First of all, let’s recap what everyone should know about Starbucks. The nowadays giant chain initially started out in 1971 as a coffee bean roaster and retailer, a small Seattle-based operation. Needless to say, the company then expanded fairly quickly, growing into the giant coffee franchise based company we know and enjoy today. Since 1987, Starbucks has opened about two new stores or locations every day, on average, all over the world. Like it or not, that’s a pretty impressive expansion, which couldn’t have taken place without a serious customer support, so even if the company is sometimes receiving criticism for its strong presence all over each corner of each neighborhood or for its corny new products (like the fancy-schmancy Pumpkin Spice latte), it’s pretty clear that the coffee lovers enjoy this coffee shop. The company’s unique logo has seen some changes over the years as well, but has always revolved around Melusine, a mermaid figure from early medieval European lore. If you didn’t know until know what the double-tailed mermaid on each coffee cup represented, you can find more about this folk tale here.
To get back on track, this is what you should know about the Starbucks survey about customer satisfaction and the steps you should complete for your chance to win $1000:
- Visit one Starbucks coffee place and be sure to keep your receipt from the visit.
- Go online and visit MyStarbucksSurvey.com to fill out the form. Note: former webistes hosting the previous versions of a Starbucks survey included www.starbucks-survey.com, but if you look for this survey there or on www.starbucks.com you won’t find it.
- Choose the language you want to use to answer the questions in the Starbucks survey(English, French or Spanish).
- Enter the code from your customer receipt to prove you have purchased a Starbuck drink.
- Give your response to each of the feedback questions (this step shouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes total).
- Click finish and you will be automatically drawn into the sweepstakes. You will have the chance to win a $1000 check or a Starbucks gift card to enjoy their products on the house whenever you want to.
We hope you found this information clear and helpful. If you or someone else in your family is a regular Starbucks customer, know that you can enter the customer survey more than one time. With each new receipt, you can complete the online Starbucks survey by entering each unique code on the receipt. Basically, each new visit to the coffee shop can grant you one extra chance to win one of the prizes, so if you drop by regularly anyway, perhaps you should make sure you don’t misplace the receipts and take the time to fill out the online survey. You never know when you might get lucky! Even if you don’t, since you enjoy drinking Starbucks coffee anyway, the extra time you take should be a loss: the feedback you provide should contribute to a better tailored customer service.