Take the latest Lego Survey to honor a company with tradition. Lego was established in 1932 by the family of a wood carpenter based in Billund, Denmark. Throughout the decades since, the Lego Group has expanded worldwide. The building bricks toys are the most sought-after by children and adults alike.
Lego Toys are the Lego Group’s flagship products. The plastic building bricks and the Lego minifigures with their accompanying variety of gears comprise a Lego set. Lego building bricks offer an array of interlocking possibilities. The resulting toys may be dictated by a Lego set’s instructions or by the imagination of each Lego customer.
With the latest Lego customer satisfaction survey, Lego invites you to express your opinion on the latest Lego set you purchased. Take the opportunity to let Lego know if anything needs to be improved.
What Is the Lego Survey?
The Lego survey available on legosurvey.com/product is a Lego Product Feedback Survey. Lego wants to know how you feel about the company’s building bricks toys and the latest you purchased.
Take the opportunity to complete the Lego client satisfaction survey and enter a Lego sweepstakes contest. Each Lego customer which completes the survey is considered for the chance to win a Lego set. The Lego client survey winners are picked each month. Lego client survey sweepstakes winners will receive an immediate notification as soon as their names are picked.
What You Will Need to Participate in the Lego Survey
In order to participate in the Lego Product Feedback Survey, Lego customers must:
- Have a functional internet connection. The Lego survey may be completed on your personal computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Make sure to have a functional internet connection with any of the devices.
- Have played with a new Lego set.
- Check for the 4 or 5 digit code Lego set number. The Lego set number can be found near the age marking on the front of the building bricks set box. In addition, the set number is visible on one of the box’s side, in the vicinity of the Lego logo. Furthermore, the same set number is available on the first page of the Lego set building instructions
- Spare seven minutes to complete the Lego Survey
How to Participate in the Lego Product Feedback Survey?
If all the requirements stated above are complied with, Lego customers may access the Lego Product Feedback Survey at the following link: http://survey.medallia.com/?legoproduct&domainredir=legosurvey.com or by typing legosurvey.com/product in the search bar.
- On the right side of the Lego web page, a drop-down menu allows Lego customers to choose the language of the Lego survey
- The Lego set number should be typed in the responsive box present right underneath the instructions, as visible in the Lego client survey screenshot.
- Lego advised that all children who wish to participate in the Lego client experience survey are supervised by a parent or legal tutor.
- Once the set number is typed in, click on the red Let’s Go button.
- Answer the multiple choice as well as open-end questions in the Lego Product Feedback Survey
- Submit your answers for review and take the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes contest. Lego client experience survey rewards come in the form of Lego sets.
Lego Product Feedback Survey Usability Score:
Lego Product Feedback Survey usability score for Laptop and PC: 5/5
Lego Product Feedback Survey usability score for Tablet: 5/5
Lego Product Feedback Survey usability score for Smartphone: 4/5
Useful Information about the Lego Product Feedback Survey
Lego Product Feedback Survey website: http://survey.medallia.com/legoproduct?domainredir=lego.com
This link takes you directly to the Lego Survey page. Make sure to have the Lego set box or the Lego set number at your disposal. The set number is absolutely necessary to participate in the Lego friends survey. Reading the Lego client survey questions and providing the Lego client survey answers doesn’t take longer than 7 minutes. Complete the Lego survey for the chance to win a Lego set.
How to Contact Lego
Lego has a prolific online presence. You can find Lego on:
Each of the pages above offers several ways to contact the Lego Group. Keep up with Lego news and participate in other Lego survey like the Lego survey currently opened.