Jack in the Box is a popular fast food chain founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson, San Diego, California. Since then, the chain of restaurants soon grew to over serve customers in over 2,000 locations in 21 states of the US. At Jack in the Box you can find a great tasting menu consisting of burgers, chicken, breakfast, tacos & sides, shakes and desserts, salads and drinks.
So what is TalktoJackintheBox.com?
It’s the companies customer survey feedback, if you have ever dined at the restaurant then you are welcome to take part in the guest survey. By inviting customer feedback it promotes good will from the company and shows the public they are keen to hear it’s customers comments and thoughts regarding the service and food delivered at it’s restaurants. Thus helping improve the restaurants standards, menu and more.
Why take part in the Jack in the Box customer survey?
It’s really quick to get started, and for particpating you have a chance to win a check for $10,000. So I would recommend taking part to any Jack in the Box customer.
You will need;
- A PC or mobile device with Internet access
- A survey invitation from Jack in the Box
How to Begin with the Jack in the Box survey
- Visit the official page www.talktojackinthebox.com
- Enter the survey invitiation code and click Start.
- Follow the instructions and complete the required questions.
- Once completed you will be directed to the sweepstakes page where you will need to enter your name, email address and phone number to enter. (Please see the sweepstakes rules.
Some other Jack in the Box links;
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www jacklistens com
- jacklistens com
- jack in the box survey 2 tacos
- jack in the box survey
- jack listens survey
- jack in box survey
- jack in the box listens
- jack listens com
- jack listens jack in the box