Wendy’s is an international food restaurant founded in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. With most the company being a franchise location, the company was able to grow rapidly with an estimated 46,000 employees and 6,650+ stores. At your average Wendy’s restaurant you can find a menu consisting of hambugers, chicken sandwiches, salads, breakfasts, frozen desserts and more.
If you haven’t already visited a Wendy’s restaurant then why not visit them online at Wendys.com where you can see a full menu along with other services on offer. Use the restaurant finder to find a Wendy’s restaurant near you.
So what is Talk To Wendy’s?
Talk to Wendy’s is the survey developed by the company to obtain it’s valued customers thoughts and opinions. The survey allows Wendy’s to continually improve the products and services on offer to the public. If you have recently visited a Wendy’s restaurant and would like to express your feedback then TalkToWendys.com is perfect for you. We will show you how to get started below.
For taking a few minutes of your time to complete the survey you will be rewarded a coupon code to print so you can use on your next visit to any Wendy’s restaurant.
Before you begin you will need a PC or mobile device connected to the Internet and a valid receipt from your most recent purchase.
- Visit the Wendy’s feedback website at www.talktowendys.com
- Select your language (English, French or Spanish)
- Locate your receipt and enter the 8 digit restaurant number, date of visit, amount of purchase and your e-mail address.
- Continue to answer all questions as honest as possible.
- Print your Wendy’s coupon to use on your next visit.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www talktowendys com
- talktowendys com
- talktowendys com survey
- talktowendys survey
- talktowendys survey phone number
- www talktowendys com survey
- wendys survey
- wendys survey phone number
- wendys feedback