Asda is an American owned, British supermarket chain selling a diverse range of retail goods including food, clothing, merchandise, toys, mobile and financial services. Founded in Yorkshire, 1965 – Asda is one of the big food giants in the UK with approximately 560+ locations. If you haven’t already visited an Asda store then why not visit them online at Asda.co.uk to see a full idea of the products and services on offer.
So what is Tell Asda all about?
Asda are a company whom listens to it’s customers, and value your opinions and feedback. The Asda feedback survey was designed to collect customer feedback to allow the company to grow on a whole and continue to deliver high quality products and customer service to all it’s customers.
If you have recently visited an Asda store and would like to express your opinion then this is a great way to do so. The survey itself shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete and once your done you can enter the Asda sweepstakes for your chance to win the £1000 grand prize plus 10 prizes of £100 in the monthly draw.
It’s quick and easy to get started with the survey, so let us show you below;
- Visit the official Tell Asda survey website at www.tellasda.com
- Enter the date of your most recent visit
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the prize draw for your chance to win the £1000 grand prize
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www tellasda com
- tellasda survey
- Tell Asda Monthly Prize Draw
- tellasda monthly prize draw
- tell asda survey
- Asda Monthly Prize Draw
- asda survey
- asda surveywww tellasda com
- asda customer feedback
- asda customer satisfaction