Tim Horton’s is a well known coffee & dohnut shop. It’s also Canada’s biggest fast food-service with over 3,000 shops nationwide. In 1967, Horton joined with investor John Joyce, who thought control over functions after Ricky Horton died in 1974, and extended the string right into a multimillion dollar business.
The Tim Hortons Visitor Survey, available at www.TellTimhortons.com, is an on-line questionnaire created by Tim Hortons that analyzes consumer acceptance of products and services made. The business requires these studies and makes enhancements based on which consumers mention that they had issues with. This study is performed on the internet for your own comfort.
You may leave comments about your own experience, if you decide to spend the study. It may be vital to provide words to your own compliments, issues and issues; it’ll enable you to really feel much better. The business loves getting the suggestions too, actually the suggestions. It’s significant to them to keep enhancing their shops, which is hard to get this done if nobody informs them you will find difficulties.
The survey shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes to complete, and once your finished you can enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win a $600 Tim Card. Sound good? Let’s begin below;
- Visit the official Tim Horton’s survey at www.telltimhortons.com
- Select your language (English or French) and click Next.
- Find your receipt and enter the restaurant number, if you cannot find this simply search by state/province.
- Answer the appropriate questions as honest as possible.
- Enter the sweepstakes and leave your contact details in case you win the $600 Tim Card.
- Enjoy your next visit at Tim Horton’s knowing well that your opinions are listened to.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- tell tim hortons survey
- telltimhortons com
- www telltimhortons com
- tim hortons survey
- Tim Hortons Customer Survey
- telltimhortons com survey
- tim hortons feedback
- tell tims survey
- tim hortin coffee survey