True Value has come up with the True Value Survey for store experience. This way, fans have an opportunity to voice their satisfaction and experience with the retail store. The following information is a short guide to help those who may need more information about the survey or the company.
True Value – About the Company
True Value Company is an American hardware store cooperative. First started in 1948 in Illinois, they now have more than 4,000 retail stores running across the world.
With them being independently run, they place an emphasis on local expertise to create a more active, welcoming community environment.
What Is the True Value Survey?
True Value takes interest in hearing their customers’ feedback and subsequently reward their efforts with a coupon. So, they created the feedback questionnaire.
It is a chance for the company to learn what works and doesn’t work. This is also a chance for them to improve themselves. When you take the True Value survey, you will encounter questions that ask you to rate your experience and satisfaction.
What You Will Need
The True Value survey is available online. So, a good internet connection and a computer are necessary to complete it. You will also need to keep your receipt from your latest visit to a True Value store. This is because it has the information that you must enter to begin the survey. Additionally, an email address is also necessary if you want to receive the reward.
How to Participate in the True Value Survey
- Hang onto the receipt from your latest visit to a True Value store. Visit the survey website. Then, type in the store phone number, date and time of visit, and the amount you spent. You can find all of this information easily on the receipt.
- When you are ready, begin the True Value survey. You will answer general questions about your experiences. Then, you will need to rate your satisfaction with particular areas in the store.
- The True Value survey will also ask you to leave comments to further help them improve their services.
- Follow the directions to complete the survey. Then, you will need to enter your email address in order to receive the coupon.
Useful Information about the True Value Survey
When you complete the True Value survey, as long as you enter your email, you will receive a coupon that’s good for $5 off of your next purchase of $25 or more. There is a limit of one coupon per customer per 30 day period. To be eligible to complete the feedback survey, you more than likely have to be a legal resident of the United States and be of legal age.
True Value Hours
True Value retail locations operate independently. So, their hours of operation can vary depending on owner and location.
- You can find some open Mon – Fri, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Sat from 8 AM – 4 PM, and closed on Sundays.
- Others can run Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 8 PM, Sat 8 AM – 7 PM, and Sun 9 AM – 6 PM.
For those of you looking for hours, check your local store for further information.
True Value Locations
There are over 4,000 True Value locations worldwide. Their headquarters remain in Chicago, Illinois. To find a retailer close to where you live, you can use the store locator found on the company’s website.
How to Contact True Value
True Value has a few different means of contact. One of the quickest ways to reach the company, certain stores, or just learn about their website is through a contact page online. If you want to talk with someone instead, they are available over the phone. Their number is 800-897-3112 Mon – Fri, 9 AM – 4:30 PM (CT).
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- store stores?category=