This is the Customer Survey Report guide to correctly filling out the Uno-Survey. If you want to make your opinion heard and earn an Uno voucher, read on to find out the specifics.
Reading this article will take you just a few minutes, and so will filling out pizza surveys in general. Although there are a few things you need to take into account – which we’ll cover in a minute – the most important thing when completing the survey is, to be honest.
Uno Pizzeria & Grill – About the Company
The first Uno opened in 1943’s Chicago. It went through multiple rebranding processes and began franchising in the ‘80s. Today, Uno is a popular pizzeria/restaurant chain with over 140 locations in 24 U.S. states. However, the chain is also known internationally.
Every Uno location has online ordering available, and some even have a “skip the wait” service which can be convenient.
What is the Uno-Survey?
The Uno survey is a short “test” you need to fill out. The only thing is, there are no wrong answers if you are honest. The survey aims to identify what Uno customers are happy with and what aspects might need improvement. Therefore, it covers specific matters like whether you were greeted or how did you feel about your food’s temperature.
What You Will Need
Apart from the obvious computer, laptop, or mobile device with an internet connection, you will need a receipt.
Attention! There are limitations when it comes to filling out the Uno survey. You can only fill in one survey per month per household.
However, you can make your opinion heard even if you don’t have a receipt or someone in your household already filled in the survey his month. Just use the contact form on the official Uno Pizzeria & Grill website. Of course, this doesn’t make you eligible for another voucher.
How to Participate in the Uno-Survey?
Here are the steps to correctly filling out the Uno Pizzeria & Grill survey:
- First, go to one of the official Uno-survey websites: www.unos-survey.com, www.uno-survey.com, or www.survey-uno.com.
- Then, choose your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Now, enter your survey code. You can find it at the top of your receipt and is 8 characters long. Then, click the Next button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Answer the survey’s questions. They will refer to the overall ambiance of the Uno restaurant you visited, the staff’s attitude and speed of service, food quality, and cleanliness. You might also be asked how likely you are to return to that or another Uno location in the near future. The survey will also require to motivate your choices and be as precise as possible. However, this is entirely up to you.
- Finally, don’t forget to save or print your voucher! This is the most important step of the Uno-survey since you will not be able to access it online once you close the page.
Useful Information about the Uno-Survey
The reward for filling out the Uno Survey is a voucher you can use during your future visits to an Uno Pizzeria & Grill restaurant.
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Hours
Given many restaurants are franchised, hours widely vary throughout the U.S. Many Uno restaurants I bigger cities are open 24/7, while others are open during daytime. Nevertheless, they are all open on weekends. You can use the link mentioned about to find out the schedule of your closest Uno restaurant.
Uno Pizzeria & Grill Locations
You can find the most Uno locations in Florida, New York, Virginia, and Massachusetts. However, at least one Uno Pizzeria & Grill restaurant in New Jersey, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Maryland, Maine, Rhode Island, Illinois, and New Hampshire. You can also find Uno restaurants in Puerto Rico, South Korea, Honduras, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates.
To find out the nearest Uno restaurant, please refer to the official website and use the store locator feature.
How to contact Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www unolistens com
- unolistens com
- uno listens survey
- www unoloistens
- wwwunolistens com