If you are an opportunistic shopper, Grocery Outlet is the ideal store for you.
Grocery Outlet Inc. is a supermarket chain founded and operated by the Read family. The company is also known as one of the largest value grocery retailers in the US, offering products at up to 60% off retail prices.
Grocery Outlet was founded in 1946 in San Francisco, California, by Jim Read. It currently operates outlets in seven states including Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada and Pennsylvania. These are independently managed by locally based families, each offering services and products that best meet local needs and requirements.
As a general feature, Grocery Outlet is a company focused on discount prices and bargain products. This vision belongs to Jim Read, who started this family business by selling military surplus for major discounts. So their mission is to deliver the best deals available on the market.
The Grocery Outlet Survey – www.go-opinion.com
If you have visited one of the Grocery Outlet locations recently, why don’t you share your shopping experience? The company created an online survey to enable your opinion reach out to them. Your customer satisfaction evaluation will help them provide you not only with great prices and discounts, but also with a courteous customer service.
Feel free to comment on their range of products and quality of staff. This way they will have the opportunity to improve their customer care and product offer according to your needs and previous experience.
The online questionnaire can be completed by simply accessing www.go-opinion.com. Your feedback is much appreciated. Wonder how you can be rewarded for participating in this 10-minute survey? Sharing your assessment gives you the opportunity to enter the drawing for a $250 gift card every month.
What You Will Need
In order to participate in the Grocery Outlet Survey you need the following:
- Access to the internet through a device like laptop, smartphone, tablet or PC as you will have to visit their survey page go-opinion.com.
- A recent Grocery Outlet receipt.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish;
- About 10 minutes of your time to deliver your appreciation of their services and product offer.
How to participate in the Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Here’s what you have to do in order to successfully complete the survey and get the chance to win a $250 gift card.
- Visit go-opinion.com.
- Choose the language of your preference.
- Enter the 14-digit Survey Access Code located on your receipt.
- Next, you will be asked to answer to a series of questions regarding their customer care. First, rate the likelihood of shopping again at the store you’ve recently visited. Use the scale of 0 to 10, where 0 means ‘Extremely Unlikely’ and 10 means ‘Extremely Likely’.
- Then, you will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with Grocery Outlet customer service based on your latest shopping experience. Indicate the level of satisfaction on a scale from ‘Very Unsatisfied’ to ‘Very Satisfied’.
- You will be asked if you needed any help during your visit. Also, you can rate the way the cashier treated you at check-out as well on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Other questions will refer to the cleanliness of the store and the quality and display of products.
- The company also wants to know about how far you traveled to do shopping in one of the Grocery Outlet locations and how you learned about the supermarket.
- The next set of questions refer to special products, like organic, specialty and healthy products, as well as to the importance of their availability. You can rate how satisfied you were by their offer.
- Also, you will be asked about the products value.
- For classification purposes, you will need to provide your zip code.
- Following this question, you will be required to provide a few more details about yourself, such as gender, age, annual income and ethnicity.
- Next, you will be required to leave your feedback, either good or bad. Help them improve your shopping experience.
- Then, you can choose to receive information about promotions or other specials through email.
- You will also be required to leave your personal details including your name, phone number, email and mailing address. This way you can be contacted back in case of winning the $250 Grocery Outlet gift card.
- At the end of the survey, this is what should appear on the screen.
Grocery Outlet Survey (www.go-opinion.com) Usability Score
Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
Smartphone experience: 4/5 stars
Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about Grocery Outlet Survey
Grocery Outlet Official Page: groceryoutlet.com
By visiting their official site, you will be provided you with more useful information about promotions, Grocery Outlet coupons and other offers.
Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey Page: www.go-opinion.com
Access the link to complete the survey. Your opinion is valued.
Incentive: By participating in the Grocery Outlet survey, you enter the monthly drawing for a $250 Grocery Outlet gift card.
Grocery Outlet Locations
Are you anxious to find out which is the nearest store to your place? Go to Grocery Outlet website and click on ‘Find Store’ at the top of the page. Enter your location (city, zip code, or region) and let the store locator do its job.
Grocery Outlet Hours of Operation
Each store operates independently. That is why the Grocery Outlet hours may vary. We recommend you to find the store that interests you and give them a call to find out the exact hours of operation.
How to Contact the Grocery Outlet
For any other inquiry, request, suggestion or question, Grocery Outlet representatives are there to listen to you. There are several ways to contact them and learn more about their services, products or Grocery Outlet coupons:
- Reach Out to Via Email
For customer support, you can access their contact page and fill in a contact form. Before adding your comment or question, you need to enter your full name and email address.
- Find them on Social Media Channels
Social Media is another option for you to share your review and customer experience.
Grocery Outlet: Facebook
Grocery Outlet: Twitter
Grocery Outlet: Pinterest
Grocery Outlet: YouTube
Grocery Outlet: Instagram
- Contact Them BY MAIL
If you find it easier, you can send Grocery Outlet a letter at the following mailing address:
5650 Hollis Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
This concludes our information about the Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns, please drop us a line in the comment box below.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- survey groceryoutlet com
- www go-opinion com
- survey grocery outlet home
- surveygroceryoutlet com
- survey groceryoutlet com/home
- grocery outlet survey
- www survey groceryoutlet com
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market Survey
- SURVEYGROCERYOUTLET COM/HOME
- survey grocery outlet