Save a Lot is a supermarket chain based in Missouri, with an approximately 1,250 stores in the US equating to over $4 billion in annual sales. Founded in 1977, Save a Lot offers quality name brand and private label groceries at up to 40% cheaper than your convential grocery store. On top of that, there are regular weekly ads, coupon codes available and more great savings to be had on thousands of grocery products in-store. If you’re not familiar with the Save a Lot supermarket chain, you can use the online store locator to find a Save a Lot near you.
Why take part in the Save a Lot feedback survey?
If you have shopped at a Save a Lot supermarket recently then you now have the chance to tell the company how your experience was, were you satisifed with the level of service provided, were the prices good? By taking part in the Save a Lot listens survey you can express your feelings and have chance to win $100 grocery gift card to spend at your local store.
How to begin the Save a Lot listens survey?
- Visit the official webpage found at www.savealotlistens.com (you will be redirected to Medallia.com the company holding the survey page)
- Enter the security image to begin
- Enter store number and store code found on your receipt and click Next.
- Continue to answer the required questions
- Get entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Save a Lot gift card to use at your local store.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www savealotlistens com
- savealotlistens survey
- savealotlistens com
- savealotlistens com survey
- www mysavealotfeedback com
- www savealotlistens com survey
- save a lot guest survey
- save alot listens survey
- save a lot listens