The Big Lots survey is an opportunity for the company to understand what both satisfies and dissatisfies their customers. Through it, they offer a chance to win a grand prize in a sweepstakes. For anyone looking for assistance in taking their survey, the following addresses specific information about the questionnaire, including a detailed guide to completing it.
Big Lots – About the Company
Big Lots, Inc. is an American retail company that sells a variety of products from furniture, to toys, and even packaged beverages and food. The company began back in 1967 in Columbus, Ohio, a city where their headquarters remain today. Big Lots is known for its bargains, so many of their products tend to sell out quickly.
What is the Big Lots Survey
The Big Lots survey is a guest feedback questionnaire aimed at providing the company with details about what works and things that need improvement. Many of the questions involve rating your satisfaction on a 5-point scale or answering “yes” or “no” to other questions. It generally takes around five minutes or so to complete the survey.
What You Will Need
To take the Big Lots survey, a purchase is not necessary as there is an alternate website in which you can fill out the questionnaire. However, if you are going to do so with a purchase, then you must keep hold of your receipt to enter the proper information. The receipt information cannot be re-used. Additionally, it’s best to have a stable internet connection; otherwise, you may experience disrupts while taking the online survey.
How to Participate in the Big Lots Survey
- Non-purchase method: Head to the alternate website and fill out the necessary information to begin the survey.
- You can also mail-in a sweepstakes entry. On a 3″ x 5″ card, print your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone, and birth date. Mail it to: Big Lots Store of the Future Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
- Purchase method: Before you begin the Big Lots survey, you can select your preferred language between English and Español.
- With the information from your receipt, enter the transaction and store numbers, the amount of your purchase, and the time and date of your visit.
- Start the survey, rating your overall satisfaction as well as satisfaction levels with a number of other aspects. You’ll also answer “yes” or “no” questions like whether an associated greeted you.
- There’s an opportunity to type out more detailed feedback near the end of the Big Lots survey.
- You’ll have to provide personal information if you want to enter the sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Big Lots Survey
You can discover more about Big Lots over on their official website, while you can find their customer service survey on the Big Lots survey webpage. The company’s survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States as well as the District of Columbia. You must be 18-years-old or older to participate.
Any employees, their household and family members, are not eligible to take the survey. If you take the Big Lots survey, you are entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Big Lots gift card. There is a limit of one grand prize per household/person per sweepstakes period.
Big Lots Hours
The hours of operation for Big Lots may differ based on location. There are stores that run Mon-Sat 8 AM – 11 PM, and Sun 9 AM – 10 PM. In turn, some stores are open Mon-Sat 8 AM – 10 PM, and Sun 9 AM – 9 PM. The operation hours for all the stores don’t vary much, but it’ll help to search for your specific store to discover exact opening and closing hours.
Big Lots Locations
Currently, with more than 1,400 locations, Big Lots can be found in 48 U.S. states. By using their store locator, you can find a store near you. From there, you can search by city, state, or zip code; you can even simply browse stores by state.
How to Contact Big Lots
If you need to reach out to Big Lots, you can contact them over the phone at 1-866-BIG-LOTS (1-866-244-5687). Their phone hours run Mon – Fri 8 AM – 10 PM ET, and Sat-Sun 8 AM – 8 PM ET. You can also fill out the contact form on their website. Big Lots can also be found on the following social media websites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Current average ratings.