As a company, L.L.Bean always speaks about how much they value the customer and want everyone’s experience with their stores to be successful. So, they came up with the customer feedback L.L.Bean survey in order to understand exactly what works and what doesn’t.
The main purpose of this article is to give anyone interested in the survey information about where and how to take it. However, please note that the L.L.Bean survey is not available online, at the moment. However, it could reopen within the same link.
Founded back in 1912, L.L.Bean is American retail. Also, the outlet store that specializes in selling outdoor recreation equipment and clothing. So, their headquarters are in Freeport, Maine, but they are in well over a dozen states throughout the U.S.
What Is the L.L.Bean Survey?
The L.L.Bean survey is the company’s way of showing that they highly value their customer service. So, they want to ensure that they are doing right by their customers. Also, they ask questions relating to experience and satisfaction. Generally, you just rate everything.
What Will You Need?
If you wish to take the L.L.Bean survey, then you absolutely must keep the receipt from your latest visit. So, on your receipt are the code and additional details you will need to enter to start the survey. Also, you can take the L.L.Bean survey completely online, so you need a good Internet connection.
How to Participate in the L.L.Bean Survey?
- After your visit to an L.L.Bean retail or outlet store, keep a hold of your receipt and visit the survey webpage we link to later in the article.
- There is a 7-digit code located at the bottom of your receipt that you must type in.
- Next, you will have to enter the store number. So, if you’re having trouble finding it, look for the barcode on the receipt as the number is usually around there.
- After that, enter the date of your visit that is on your receipt in mm/dd/yyyy format. So, once that’s done, you can begin the L.L.Bean survey.
- The L.L.Bean survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Also, the questions are straightforward and range from asking about your satisfaction with the sales representative and how your checkout experience was.
- Generally, you can answer each question by selecting a rating on a 1-5 scale.
- When you complete the L.L.Bean survey, it will ask you to provide minimal personal information. So, these are your age range, gender, and how often you shop with the company.
Useful Information of L.L.Bean Survey
To read more about L.L.Bean, you can visit their official website. So, you can take it on a different website. Also, there isn’t much information about eligibility, but it appears you should just be 18 years or older as with most surveys.
The hours of operation for L.L.Bean stores vary widely across locations. Some stores are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Other stores have more narrowed times like 9 AM – 9 PM Mon-Sat, and 9 AM – 7 PM Sun. So, if you’re planning to visit one of their outlets or retail venues, always check with that specific store to get their times.
The L.L.Bean company runs over 40 retail and outlet stores across 20 states in the U.S. So, you can take a look at their store locator to find a specific branch.
Contact Information of L.L.Bean Survey
There are a few means you can use to reach customer service for L.L.Bean. So, on their website, you can use the chat function to speak immediately to a representative. Also, you can fill out a contact phone form or email form for them to get back to you.
Current average ratings.