For customers who have recently visited a Pizza Pizza location, you can share feedback with the company through their online questionnaire. The Pizza Pizza survey is generally straightforward to take. But if you are looking for assistance or any information, you can follow the guide below.
About Pizza Pizza Company
Pizza Pizza was founded in 1967 in Toronto, Ontario. The Canadian quick-service pizza franchise began to widely expand beyond Ontario in the 2000s. In addition to selling pizza, they specialize in other items such as wings, salads, sandwiches, and more.
What Is the Pizza Pizza Survey?
The Pizza Pizza survey is to gauge feedback from those who recently visited one of the restaurants. The survey questions presented are standard. You will mainly select options to rate your level of satisfaction with an assortment of areas.
What Will You Need?
To participate in the Pizza Pizza survey, you need to have a basic understanding of English or French. You also require a computer with a stable internet connection as the survey is completely online. To start the questionnaire, you need to have the reference code found on your recent receipt.
How to Participate in the Pizza Pizza Survey?
- Go to the official Pizza Pizza Customer Satisfaction Survey website.
- You can either stay in the English version of the site, or you can change to French.
- Enter the reference code and the time of your visit. The information is on your receipt.
- To begin, you will rate your overall experience with your latest visit.
- From there, you will rate your satisfaction with a number of things such as the food quality, the ease of placing your order, how accurate it all was, and more.
- There is a single “yes or no” question concerning whether or not you experienced any problems.
- By the end, you have the option to leave additional comments.
- Once the survey is completed, you get to choose which offer you’d like to receive.
- Write down the validation code on your receipt and use it on your next visit.
There do not appear to be eligibility requirements to take part in this survey. Once it is completed, you will receive a code to write down on your receipt. You can use it on your next visit to a Pizza Pizza location.
Pizza Pizza Hours
The various Pizza Pizza locations all appear to open and close at the same time. They generally run Sun-Wed 11 AM – 2 AM and Thurs-Sat 11 AM – 3 AM.
Pizza Pizza Locations
Pizza Pizza mainly has locations in Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia. It has additional locations throughout western Canada. There are more than 500 locations in total. To find a specific restaurant, you can use their online store locator tool.
How to Contact Pizza Pizza?
There are several means to reach out to Pizza Pizza. You can write to their Head Office at Pizza Pizza Limited, 500 Kipling Avenue, Toronto, ON M8Z 5E5.To contact the restaurant over the phone, you will need to reach out to your local Pizza Pizza venue. Otherwise, you can call Corporate at 416-967-1010.
Current average ratings.