If you are a regular customer of this supermarket chain, you can complete the Price Chopper survey. This will help the company identify what clients appreciate about their stores. In addition, Price Chopper will also find out what they need to improve so your next visit will fit your expectations. In the end, this only benefits customers.
The company wants to find out its customers’ honest opinions. Pointing out something you were not happy with will not have any negative effects on your shopping experience. However, there are good chances certain aspects you did not find satisfactory will change.
Price Chopper – About Company
Price Chopper was founded in 1932 as Central Market and took its current name in 1973. Its headquarters are located in Schenectady, New York. 137 stores are operated by Price Chopper and serviced by a single warehouse located in Rotterdam, NY.
Price Chopper is one of the most known supermarket chains in the U.S. Therefore, the company is leading the market in most of the areas it has stores in.
What is the Price Chopper Survey?
The Price Chopper Survey is the easiest way for the company to acquire, centralize, and properly analyze its customers’ opinions on their stores. Most of all, Price Chopper uses customers’ responses to improve services and offer a better customer experience.
What You Will Need
First of all, you will need you will need access to a computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Furthermore, a reliable internet connection is a must.
You will also need a receipt with the survey code printed on it to participate in the Price Chopper survey.
How to Participate in the Price Chopper Survey?
Before going through the steps needed to correctly complete the Price Chopper survey, we want to point out something important. Closing the window or clicking the browser’s “Back” button will interrupt your connection with the survey. It seems like doing so will lose you any inputted data. Therefore, do not do this unless you do not want to complete the survey anymore.
Here are the steps to properly complete the Price Chopper survey:
- First of all, go to the official Price Chopper survey website: www.mypricechopperexperience.com. The website originally displays the page in English. However, you can switch to Spanish by clicking the “Español” link on the bottom right corner.
- Then, enter your survey code. Cash registers print the 16 or 19 digits long code on your receipt. Do not type in any dashes when entering this code.
- Furthermore, select the time of your purchase. The Price Chopper survey needs the exact hour, minute, and second when your receipt was printed. Cash registers automatically print this on your receipt.
- Especially relevant: Answer the survey questions. These refer to prices, product variety, staff attitude, location, organization, and cleanliness. In addition, the survey will ask your opinion on your overall experience in a Price Chopper store.
- Enter your personal information. Price Chopper only requires your name and e-mail address to complete the survey. Thus, the company can contact you to ask further questions about your experience if needed.
- Finally, finish the survey. Click the “Complete” button to send your responses to the company. Furthermore, don’t forget to write down the validation code on your receipt.
Useful information about the Price Chopper Survey
Price Chopper Official Website: www.PriceChopper.com
My Price Chopper: www.MyPriceChopper.com
Price Chopper Survey Website: www.MyPriceChopperExperience.com
Note: pricechopper.survey.marketforce.com and www.pcfeedback.com are the initial web addresses for this survey. Unfortunately, these are no longer available.
The reward for completing the Price Chopper survey is a $5 incentive. You can use this the next time you shop at a Price Chopper. To benefit from it, you need to bring the old receipt with the validation code with you. Finally, present it at the cash register and benefit from your incentive.
Price Chopper Hours
The business hours of a Price Chopper store vary in terms of location and how populated the area is. They are typically open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. However, some can extend their hours until 11:00 or 12:00 PM.
Price Chopper Locations
There 137 Price Chopper stores located in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. However, customers can find about a third of the total number of Price Chopper stores in Upstate New York. To find out exactly where your closest Price Chopper is, please use the “Store Locator” feature on the official website.
How to Contact Price Chopper
If you want to find out more about the Price Chopper products, policies, or the Price Chopper application for jobs, you can use the “Contact” and “Careers” page from their official website, or the following information:
Price Chopper Toll-Free Phone Number*: 1-800-666-7667.
*Especially relevant, the number is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Price Chopper Headquarters Mailing Address: Price Chopper Supermarkets, 461 Nott Street, Schenectady, NY 12308; Attn: Consumer Services.
Current average ratings.