For those of you who shop at Sunglass Hut, you have an opportunity to share your experience with the company through their feedback questionnaire. In the following article, you’ll learn more about the Sunglass Hut survey, the type of questions you can expect to find, and additional information about the company itself.
Sunglass Hut – About the Company
Sunglass Hut, a part of the world’s largest eyewear company known as the Luxottica Group, was first founded in Miami, Florida in 1971. They went on to become a leading, international retailer of sunglasses and sunglass accessories.
What Is the Sunglass Hut Survey
The Sunglass Hut customer survey is designed so that the company can learn more about their customers’ experiences. You will see questions in which you have to rate on a 0-10 scale. In addition, you’ll view “yes/no” questions and have to type responses into a text box.
What You Will Need
Before you can participate in the survey, you will need to hang onto your recent receipt. There is information on the receipt you need to enter in order to begin the survey. Since it is taken online, be sure that your internet connection is stable.
How to Participate in the Sunglass Hut Survey
- Visit the official Sunglass Hut customer survey website.
- Choose your language: English, English (Australia), English (U.K./S. Africa), French (Canadian), or Spanish.
- Enter the store number, receipt number, and the date of purchase. All of this will be found on the receipt.
- Check whether you purchased from the store or if a product was shipped to your home. Select “next” to begin the survey.
- Begin by rating how likely you are to recommend the store to others and explaining your score.
- Continue by answering additional questions such as rating your satisfaction, the service you received, products, and more.
- In the end, if you want to receive an offer from the store, you can enter a valid email address.
- If desired, you can type in more feedback or tell about an associate you wish to recommend.
Useful Information about the Sunglass Hut Survey
For more information about Sunglass Hut, you can check out their official website. If you want the questionnaire, you can go to the separate survey webpage.
There is not much on eligibility requirements when it comes to participating in the survey. Similar wtoother surveys, however, you most likely need to be 13-years-old or older to take it, and employees are probably ineligible to partake in it. For completing the survey, you’ll leave your email to receive a later offer from the company.
Sunglass Hut Hours
The hours of operation for Sunglass Hut can differ from location to location. Some are open Mon-Thu 10AM-9PM, Fri-Sat 10AM-9:30PM, and Sun 11AM-8PM. Others can be open Mon-Sat 10AM-9PM and Sun 12PM-6PM. Check with your local store to learn more about their hours.
Sunglass Hut Locations
Sunglass Hut was originally founded in the U.S., and the company now runs more than 2,000 stores worldwide. You can use their store locator to search for one by zip/postal code or address.
How to Contact Sunglass Hut
One of the ways you can reach out to Sunglass Hut is over the phone. The U.S. number is 1-800-786-4527, and the number for Canada is 1-800-786-9327. You can call Mon-Fri 8AM-9PM EST and Sat 9AM-7PM EST. If you want to write to them, do so at Sunglass Hut Customer Care, 4000 Luxottica Place, Mason, OH 45040.
There are a number of online methods to contact them through as well. You can fill out a contact form on their website. They’re also available on the social networks Facebook and Twitter.
Current average ratings.