If you’ve visited a Whataburger restaurant recently, why not let them know what you think about their service and food? Participate in the Whataburger survey and get a free burger, large fries or large drinks next time you visit one of their restaurants.
Whataburger – About Company
Whataburger is a regional American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, which operates over 700 outlets in the Southern region of the US. This is a family owned and operated business. The Whataburger story began more than six decades ago, in 1950, when Harmon Dobson opened the first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas. In less than a decade the Dobsons opened the first restaurant outside Texas and the family business started to grow.
An Impressive Evolution
During the ‘70s the number of restaurants doubled, spanning 12 states. A few years later the 300th restaurant had been opened offering bigger menus and longer hours of service, and by the end of 1989, they were operating 440 store locations. The vision behind the business was serving a burger so big and tasty that the customers would exclaim ‘what a burger!’ while holding it with both hands. The founders’ vision continues to inspire the Dobson family, still in charge of the business, along with over 20 franchises across the Southern United States region.
Whataburger has a diversified menu offer. Besides the branded burger, you can choose from a variety of foods like sides and salads or desserts and snacks. They also have a wide range of drinks and shakes.
What Is the Whataburger Survey?
Whataburger Customer Surveys is an online questionnaire created to collect information from Whataburger guest as regards their customer service and menu items. If you have recently visited one of their restaurants, why not express your thoughts about your visit? This survey investigates particular aspects related to your customer experience. Let them know how you felt and what you think about their performance. This way you will help them to provide a better service next time you choose their foods.
Whataburger is one of the fast-food restaurant chains interested to hear from their customers and enhance their experience. The time and consideration you spent delivering your feedback are highly appreciated.
Wonder how they value your review and what you will receive in return?
Upon completion of the Whataburger surve,y you receive a validation code that can be used within 30 days to get a free burger, free fries or free drink.
Your opinion is important. Do not hesitate to participate in the Whataburger survey. We will describe the entire process. Just follow these easy steps.
What You Will Need
Here’s all you need to do in order to successfully take part in the Whataburger Customer Survey:
- It is common sense you will have to connect to the internet from a device like a laptop, smartphone, desktop or tablet.
- Secondly, you must have a recent Whataburger receipt no older than 3 days containing the survey code required to start completing the questionnaire.
- You need a minimum knowledge of English or Spanish as well, as you will have to answer to a series of questions in one of the two languages.
- Give up to about 10 minutes of your time to fully complete the survey.
How to participate in the Whataburger Survey?
- First, access the Whataburger survey website at whataburgersurvey.com within 3 days of the day you visited one of their venues.
- Then, choose the language you prefer and enter the 16 digit survey code found at the bottom of your meal receipt. Click ‘Start’.
- Enter the store number located towards the top of the receipt.
- Once you have complied with the terms of this survey, you can answer to a series of questions about your customer experience and quality of food.
- You will have the opportunity to rate their customer service on a scale from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied
- The survey also gives you the opportunity to comment on your recent experience and make suggestions for the future.
- At the end of the survey, you will get a validation code you can use next time you visit a Whataburger location and enjoy a free burger (and what a burger!), a Large Fry or Large Drink.
Useful Information about the Whataburger Survey
Whataburger Official Website: whataburger.com
Whataburger Customer Survey website: www.whataburgersurvey.com
Incentive: By participating the Whataburger Customer survey you have the chance to help them. Whataburger will know what you think about the food they offer. Moreover, they can find out about the way staff members treat you as a customer. Take the survey and upon completion, you will receive a validation code. You can use it within 30 days and redeem it for a free burger, free fries or free drink. Isn’t it a good deal?
Whataburger Hours of Operation
Whataburger hours of operation may vary depending on store location. By accessing the Whataburger Official Website you can find out what store if nearest to you. Go to the top of the page where a store locator should help you. Once you’ve found the information needed, call the store of interest for you and ask about their hours of operation.
How to Contact Whataburger
Do you need additional information about the company, its promotional offers or upcoming events? Then, go to the official Whataburger page. If you wish to leave a comment, inquiry or suggestion, the easiest way to contact them is by visiting their Contact page. Click on the Give Comments and Suggestions button and complete the feedback form.
You will need to leave your contact information such as full name, address, phone number and email. You can ask them not to contact you back.
If you choose not to provide personal information, you can contact them by phone. Call them at 1-800-6burger and tell Whataburger about your experience.
Social media is another way you can connect to Whataburger and find out more about what you need to know. Find them on:
This concludes our Whataburger Survey information. Do you have any question or concern about the evaluation, appreciation and assessment process? Please do not hesitate to contact us by simply leaving a comment in the box below. We are here to help. Good luck!