El Fenix is a favorite chain of Asian restaurants within the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, (Texas). The string has its HQ in Texas. It was established in 1918 by Paul Martinez, and offered on May 30, 2008 to an investment organization. Frequently, in its primary area in downtown Dallas, the line of customers spills out the front-door and down Alamo Road.
So what is the El Fenix guest survey about?
Have you recently dined at an El Fenix restaurant and would like to leave your feedback? This is the perfect opportunity to do so. Whether you were happy or sad with the level of service you had been delivered, El Fenix are a restaurant chain whom value your opinion and listen closely allowing them to forever improve the products and services on offer to the public.
For taking a few minutes to complete the feedback survey, you will be given a validation code to use on your next visit to an El Fenix restaurant. It’s really simple to get started, we’ll show you how below;
- Visit the official survey webpage at www.talktoelfenix.com
- Select whether you have a ticket from your most recent visit and click Next.
- If so, enter the restaurant number and click Next.
- Continue to answer all required questions as honest as possible.
- Once completed, receive your validation code to use on your next visit to El Fenix!
Current average ratings.
I just want to tkank you to all of you Fénix people, for the great food,great place to eat,great service, But i really want to thank you to OLGA G,for the fabulous service that she give me on my visit to el Fénix….”tkank you verry much Olga God bless you”