KFC is a quick foods cafe sequence that focuses primarily on melted poultry and is based in Louisville, Ky, Usa . It’s the planet’s second-largest cafe sequence general after McDonald’s, with more than 18,000 outlets in 120 states and territories as of By. The corporation is a part of Yum! Manufacturers, a cafe business which also possesses the Pizza Hut and Taco Bell cafe restaurants.
So what is Talk To KFC all about? It’s the official survey webpage for KFC allowing them to interact with their valued customers and get feedback or opinions on how you felt during your visit. Whether it be good or bad, KFC would love to hear your opinion. Taking part isn’t difficult and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to complete.
An added bonus for participating is to enter the sweepstakes for your chance to win $1,000 grand prize! Sound good? You just need a receipt from your most recent purchase to begin…
- Head over to TalkToKFC.com the official website.
- Select your language (English or Spanish)
- Locate your receipt and enter the restaurant number and click Next to continue. Confirm the number is correct on the next page.
- Answer the questions as honest as possible, it’s nothing difficult just how was the food, level of service and other general questions.
- Once completed, enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win the $1,000 grand prize.
Current average ratings.