A purchase at a Dunkin’ Donuts store will result in an invitation to fill in the Tell Dunkin Donuts survey, on the official survey website. Of course, you don’t need to complete the poll and give the restaurant chain feedback, yet, if you do, you’ll get a free donut (or ice cream cone, if you’ve made a purchase from Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin).
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past 64 years, you probably don’t know about Dunkin’ Donuts. Yet, who doesn’t, these days? The donut and coffee retailer was founded in 1950 and has since expanded far beyond the borders of the United States. Today, Dunkin’ Donuts boasts over 3,100 stores in 30 countries around the world, as well as more than 7,000 in 36 U.S. states. The shop, first opened in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1955 has come a long way, with its 10,000 franchises the world over.
According to the information presented in the ‘Company Snapshot’ section of the Dunkin’ Donuts website, the company serves over 3 million customers each day. They come in to enjoy the impressive range of donuts, coffee-based drinks, sandwiches for breakfast, and other baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts offers 52 different types of donuts, more than a dozen coffee-based beverages, bagels, cookies, muffins, pretzels, danishes, and a wide array of breakfast and bakery sandwiches.
You can also buy Dunkin’ Donuts coffee to brew at home and fans of the brand have an online shop at their disposal for all sorts of branded merchandise and gifts, including travel mugs, ceramic mugs, coffee containers, smartphone cases, and so on. You can also check out the nutritional values of Dunkin’ Donuts products on the company website. With such a wide range of products and a large number of stores all over the world, it’s no wonder that Dunkin’ Donuts is the main competitor of coffee giant Starbucks, whose global presence is equally impressive.
- Visit the Dunkin Donut survey website, www.telldunkin.com. Alternatively, if you’ve made a purchase at a combined Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins location, you will have to visit the www.telldunkinbaskin.com website for the corresponding survey. You may visit the sites from a computer, or from a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure you have your receipt with the customer survey code, printed toward the bottom. Keep that receipt even after you’ve filled in the survey, as you will need it to claim your free items, as a reward for giving Dunkin’ Donuts your feedback.
- Enter the customer survey code, which consists of 18 figures, separated into groups of 5 and 4 with dashes.
- Fill in the customer survey, which will inquire about your dining experience. You may fill it in either in English or in Spanish. Provide an email address, to receive your validation code.
- After you’ve completed the survey, make sure to write down the voucher validation code, which you can use at the same store where you completed your initial purchase. To identify that store, check out the 6 digit code printed out at the top of the receipt.
- Redeem your validation code at either Dunkin’ Donuts or a Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin store. At Dunkin’ Donuts you will receive a free donut with the purchase of a medium sized beverage (or of a larger one). at Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin you can choose between a donut or a 3oz Soft Serve Cone, with the purchase of at least a medium-sized drink.
- According to the survey redemption restrictions listed on the official Dunkin’ Donuts website, you can only claim one validation code per customer and you can’t cash it in – its cash redemption value is 1/20th, or 1 cent.
Current average ratings.