The TruGreen-Survey is a client-directed approach. So, it is to identify their strong and weak features. This helps TruGreen improve their services to their client’s benefit. If you are a client of TruGreen, take the TruGreen survey. Also, tell the company how to enhance their activity. These surveys are taken into account when making changes. So, it is to improve services and extend their covered area.
TruGreen is a nationwide chain of garden centers in the U.S. It specializes in lawn care, tree care, and shrub fertilization. Their locations give science-based solutions. It is for gardening and landscaping. Also, it is the highest-ranked business in its specialty. So, the design and model unique gardening projects for their clients in the U.S. and Canada.
Their employees use registered non-GMO products. So, it has no allergens, poison, or groundwater damaging substances. Then, the company uses resources well. So, it is to reduce fuel use and give nature-friendly means of gardening.
Their lawn plans include:
- Certified experts as consultants.
- A healthy lawn guarantee.
- Bio-friendly weed control.
The following specialized services can also be included:
- Aeration of the soil.
- pH balanced with lime soil.
The company also has pest control. Then, prevention services and soil amendment solutions. And also, as trees and decorative garden plants. So, the care products and services for them are available. They also have sprinkler systems with installation, maintenance, and repair services. The company announced its commitment to environmental policies. They also have a community-oriented vision.
What is the TruGreen Survey?
The TruGreen Survey is a short questionnaire about the quality of their services. Also, it revolves around client satisfaction with their services’ range and standards. So, for the survey to meet its purpose, clients have to be honest. And they have to think about their overall experience as a partner of TruGreen. Then, it evaluates the quality of its products and solutions by asking questions about services, employees, and maintenance products.
What Will You Need To Comple TruGreen Survey?
In order to participate in the TruGreen Survey, you need to have access to:
- A Computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- A reliable internet connection.
- A TruGreen invoice or statement.
How to Participate in the TruGreen Survey?
To fill out the TruGreen survey, there are a few steps you need to follow:
- Go to the Official TruGreen Survey Page
- Wait to be redirected to the TruGreen Survey app.
- Type in your Local TruGreen Branch Number: it is a 4-digit code located on the statement or invoice for their services and highlighted in the example below.
- Enter your Customer ID: 6 digits at most, located on the statement.
- Enter your e-m ail address.
- Answer the questions about what you feel about the services. So, you can choose to mark your rating on a scale of 0 to 10. Then, the next is “Extremely satisfied”.
- Type in other observations that were not covered by the survey questions.
- Complete and submit the survey.
TruGreen Survey Useful Details
Official Website: Official Website
Survey Website: Survey website
The TruGreen-Survey is a good way to tell the company about your experience with the employees and services. So, this will result in making their plans. Also, they give their customers ideal lawn care solutions.
TruGreen’s working hours are flexible to fit clients’ schedules. So, to make an appointment, please visit the contact details at the end of this article.
TruGreen centers are present or have access to many U.S. cities. However, they are willing to drive to nearby locations. To find the nearest location, please refer to their official website.
If you want to contact TruGreen to find out more about their services, you can use the form on their “Contact” page. Then, if you want to pay your bill you can do so online, by logging into your account.
Customer Support: 800.458.4186.
Sales Representatives: 800.464.0171.
Current average ratings.