In the United States, Whataburger has been known as the home of the “bigger, better burger” since 1950. This fast food restaurant franchise was founded over sixty years ago by a man called Harmon Dobson, who had a simple selling point: make a burger so big that the clients would have to hold it with both hands, and make it so good that they wouldn’t be able to help themselves from exclaiming “what a burger!” With this plan in mind, he set out with a small burger stand on one of the streets of Corpus Christi, Texas.
The legacy that Dobson left behind still lives on at Whataburger, to this day. His vision is behind the chain of family-owned and family-ran restaurants, which run for 24 hours a day every day. Each burger is made with 100 per cent pure beef, on a toasted 5-inch burger bun. There are now over 750 Whataburger restaurants all over the United States and their unmistakable, thanks to their roofs with white and orange stripes.
The Whataburger menu has expanded since the 1950s and now includes a lot of great options, some of which have been especially designed for kids, while others target the health-conscious. You can still opt for the original 100% beef burger, as well as for other all-time favorites (such as the Patty Melt, the Monterey Melt, or the Green Chile Double). However, if you’re more of a chicken person, if you want to have breakfast, a salad, some desert, a milkshake, or a whole meal under 550 calories, you can find all this at Whataburger. By staying fresh and attuned to their customer’s preferences, the franchise has also managed to stay at the top of their list of choices for burger joints.
The Whataburger survey aims to gauge what clients think and feel about their experiences in Whataburger stores. Its end goal, from the company’s perspective, is to amass suggestions from the customers, so as to improve the dining experience at Whataburger. Of course, filling out the Whataburger customer survey also comes with perks for those who do so. If you take part in the poll, you stand the chance to receive a free burger the next time you order a large side of fries or a large drink.
To take part in this customer survey, you will simply need to head on down to www.Whataburger survey.com. Obviously, you’ll be needing a PC with access to the Internet, as well as a code that enables you to take part in the survey. The poll only takes a few brief minutes to fill out. Read on for detailed instructions on what to do to participate in the Whataburger customer survey.
- Visit the website of the survey, at http://www.whataburgersurvey.com/.
- Take out the receipt which provides you the survey code. It should be located at the bottom of the bill.
- Enter the survey code in the indicated fields on the website and hit next. You can also check out the particular Whataburger store at which you got that receipt via this website, to help you recall the dining experience. There’s also a dedicated section for clients whose receipts don’t have a customer code.
- In case you don’t have a survey code, you can simply enter the number of the Whataburger store at which you got the receipt. This number can be found at the top of your receipt.
- Fill in your responses to the customer survey questions, as well as any feedback and suggestions you may have for store management.
- Remember not to hit the ‘back’ or ‘refresh’ buttons as you fill in the survey, since you may lose any data you haven’t saved.
- Claim your free burger coupon via email, once you’re done with the customer survey.
Denny’s Feedback Survey:
Atlanta Bread Survey:
Current average ratings.