LensCrafters is one of the biggest international retailer of prescription eye-wear and prescription sunglasses. In the United States of America, LensCrafters is the largest optical chain, with 90 stores in California alone. If you have recently shopped in one of their locations, why don’t you leave a feedback completing the LensCrafters survey online?
The company was founded in 1983 in the U.S.A. and since its formation it has expanded to over 850 stores worldwide. It operates in countries such as Canada, the United States of America, Puerto Rico and Hong Kong just to name just a few. The corporate headquarters is located in Mason, Ohio. LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut International and Pearle Vision are all wholly owned subsidiaries of the Italian based company Luxottica. The company was founded in 1983 by E. Dean Butler, who at the time was a manager at Procter & Gamble. Dean Butler sold the company to the United States Shoe Corporation in 1985 and remained its President until 1987.
What is the LensCrafters Survey?
The LensCrafters Survey is an online customer experience survey that has been designed and developed by LensCrafters. As a result of LensCrafters’ dedication to offer only the best products and services for their customers, they have created this online questionnaire. In it customers can leave their feedback on their experience at any LensCrafters stores. The feedback received will allow LensCrafters to continue improving its line of products and services. As a thank you for participating in the online survey LensCrafters will offer a gift card worth of $500.
What Will You Need?
To be able to participate in the LensCrafters survey you will be required the following:
- A working Internet connection and a laptop, smartphone or tablet to be able to access the survey website.
- Basic knowledge of the English, French or Spanish languages.
- Approximately 10 minutes to spare in order to go answer all the questions.
- Make sure to comply with the rules which can be accessed from the survey’s page.
How To Participate in the LensCrafters Survey?
Following up we will present the simple steps to access and complete the LensCrafters Survey:
- Go to the LensCrafters Survey website: www.lenscrafters.com/survey.
- Choose the language in which you want to take the survey. It can be either English, Spanish or French.
- Select the country and state that you live in. Lenscrafters require this information to determine the location of the store which you last visited. Thus it can easily improve products or the customer service you experience. Afterwards click the Next button.
- If you want to participate in the sweepstakes after completing the survey select yes and read the official sweepstakes rules and regulation. If you do not wish to to participate in the sweepstakes you can ignore and continue.
- Make sure you have the last receipt from purchasing a product in LensCrafters near you. You will be required to enter the nine digits number and the date when you made the purchase. It is not allowed to use the receipt number twice!
- Enter you personal details. Your personal information will be treated with high confidentiality. These details will include your name, home address and phone number. These details will be used to contact you in case you are the lucky winner of the sweepstakes.
- And lastly read and answer the questions thoroughly. This is probably the most important part of the survey as it will allow LensCrafters to learn from your feedback how to improve their customer services offered to millions of customers world-wide.
LensCrafters Survey Usability
Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars.
Smartphone experience: 4/5 stars.
Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars.
Useful Information about LensCrafters Survey
Official LensCrafters website: www.lenscrafters.com.
The official LensCrafters website offers tons of useful information on store locations, services as well as latest products and special offers.
Official LensCrafters Survey website: www.lenscrafters.com/survey.
Access the LensCrafters Survey link, fill in the required information and answer the questions in order to win a $500 gift card.
Incentive: Upon completing the survey you can select if you wish to partake in the $500 gift card sweepstakes.
LensCrafters Hours of Operation
Depending on the location LensCrafters has different hours of operation. For any inquiries about hours of operation you can contact via phone a LensCrafters representative from Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST and from Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6 PM EST.
How to Contact LensCrafters
LensCrafters offers several ways in which everyone can get in touch with them. LensCrafters representatives can be contacted either by mail, phone or e-mail and live chat.
Contact LensCrafters by Mail
The company can be contacted via mail by sending your letter to the address: LensCrafters, Inc. 4000 Luxottica Place Mason, OH 45040
Contact LensCrafters by Phone
LensCrafters representatives can be contacted through phone by calling the numbers: 1-877-753-6727 or 855-589-8891. For questions regarding accessibility, please call 1-855-LX ACCESS (855-592-2237). Customer serice hours are from Monday to Friday: 8 AM – 8 PM EST and from Saturday to Sunday: 9 AM – 6 PM EST.
Contact LensCrafters via E-mail
To contact LensCrafter by e-mail, click the Contact Us button from the official website’s main page. After selecting to contact them through e-mail, fill in the fields and write your comment. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory to fill.
Contact LensCrafters through Live Chat
LensCrafters also offer this unique means of contacting them in real-time. You can do so by selecting the Contact Us option from the website’s main page. Then simply choose the Chat With Us option, a member of the customer service team will be there to answer any inquiries.
Contact LensCrafters through Social Media
Alongside traditional contact means, LensCrafters also offer various social media channels through which you can get in touch with them.
This concludes our information on the Lenscrafters survey. If you have any questions about the evaluation, appreciation and assessment process, feel free to drop us a line in the comment section below. We are happy to help. Good luck!
Current average ratings.