Walmart is one of the largest retailers in the US operating more than 8,500 stores in 18 countries. Not only they offer a wide range of products, from electronics to furniture and grocery, but they provide their customers with convenient and safe payment methods. Walmart credit card services allows you to pay for purchases at any Walmart store or every time you shop online at Walmart.com easier and faster. If you apply now for Walmart Credit Card, you will save $25 you can spend on your favorite products.
Want to learn more about the Walmart credit card application, benefits and payment methods? We will cover everything you need to know about Walmart credit card services in our post, from how to register and make payments online to how to check your Walmart Credit Card balance.
What Are the Walmart Credit Card Services?
Walmart credit card services are meant to respond to your customer needs in a more enhanced manner. They refer to the opportunity to apply for a Walmart Credit Card or a Walmart MasterCard you can use in stores or for online payments.
Here are the benefits of applying for Walmart Credit Card Services:
- Get a $25 statement credit when you apply for a Walmart Credit Card. Hurry up! The offer is valid until December 31, 2015.
- Have no annual fee to care about.
- Save at the gas station: 5¢ per gallon discount available each time you use a consumer Walmart Credit Card as payment type.
- Fraud protection from unauthorized charges.
- Pay your bills online.
- Check your transactions and electronic statement.
- Special financing advise and offers in stores.
If you apply for a Walmart MasterCard you will have the following advantages:
- Earn $5 for every $500 you spend in Walmart stores.
- Walmart MasterCard is accepted not only in Walmart stores, but also at Sam’s Club, Neighborhood Market and other locations.
- EMV chip that offers greater protection against fraud.
How to Create a Walmart Credit Card Account
In order to be provided with Walmart credit card services you need to create a Walmart.com account first. Creating an account is free and easy and gives you access to a variety of benefits. All you need is a device that enables Internet connection and a few minutes of your time to complete the registration process.
Here are the steps you need to follow for a successful Walmart Credit Card application:
- Visit the Walmart Credit Card page.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ and check the ‘New Online Customers’ Section.
- Click on ‘Create an Account & Apply’ in order to complete the credit application.
- Next, you will be required to fill out an application form with personal details such as full name, email address, zip code.
- You will also be asked to enter your Social Security Number.
- Create a password and finish registering by following the indications provided on the screen.
- Submit your Walmart Credit Card application by clicking on ‘Accept and Submit’.
If you are approved, you may now access your Walmart Credit Card login page. Enter your user ID and password and activate your card by clicking on ‘Activate my Card’ below the ‘Sign In to Your Walmart Credit Card Account’ box.
How to Manage Your Walmart Credit Card Account
Once you have registered your Walmart Credit Card account you can:
- Update Personal Information
- Reset a Forgotten Password
- Request a Credit Limit
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Request a Credit Balance Refund
- Add someone to your Credit Card Account
- Check Your Walmart Credit Card Balance
How to Check Your Walmart Credit Card Balance
Your Walmart Credit Card balance refers to all transactions made since your last statement and can be easily checked online. Access your Walmart.com account, and check your current balance from the ‘Account Summary Page’.
How to Make a Walmart Credit Card Online Payment
In order to make a Walmart Credit Card online payment you need to sign in to your Walmart.com account. Normally, it takes 2 – 3 business days for your online payments to post to your account.
If you do not have a Walmart Credit Card yet you can still pay for your online shopping using other payment methods.
You can, for instance, make payments using e-Payment. In order to do so, you are required to have a valid checking account from a US bank and provide the following details:
- Bank name.
- Account number.
- Bank routing number (this refers to the first nine numbers found at the bottom of your checks).
There is the option of paying online through CheckFree as well. You will need to register for a CheckFree account.
Other Payment Methods Accepted by Walmart.com:
Pay by Phone
Paying by phone is free if you use the automated payment methods. However, if you need assistance over the phone, you will be charged with $10. Before calling, make sure you have your checking account information handy to save you time.
For an additional convenience fee you can pay by phone with your debit card using a service called Speedpay.
Pay in Store
Any Walmart store will offer you the possibility to make a payment to your account at the Customer Service desk.
Please take note that payments made in stores will be posted to your account within 48 hours of the transaction. Also, ensure you have Walmart Credit Card or Walmart MasterCard statement with you for processing as they cannot search for your account in stores.
Useful Information & Links
For additional information about Walmart Credit Card services and benefits check the Walmart Credit Card Services Page.
If you wish to be sent the latest Walmart saving offers by email, you can sign up for their online newsletter.
Also, for faster access to your Walmart Credit Card account, go to the Walmart Credit Card Login Page.
Need assistance? Walmart representatives are there to answer to your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Walmart Credit Card Phone Number: 1-877-294-7880
Walmart MasterCard Phone Number: 1-866-611-1148
You can also contact representatives of the Walmart Credit Services at the following mailing addresses:
Walmart Credit Card Mailing Address:
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Walmart MasterCard Mailing Address:
PO Box 960024
Orlando, FL 32896-0024
If you are a regular Walmart customer and want to let them know what you think about their service and products, participate in the Walmart feedback survey and get the chance to win a $1000 Walmart Gift Card. Find out more about how to complete the survey here.
This concludes our information on Walmart Credit Card Services. We hope our post is useful to you. If you have further questions about the application process or want to share your thoughts with us, please leave a message in the comment box below.
Current average ratings.