For anyone shopping at Publix Super Markets, now’s the chance for you to share your experiences with the company through their initiative. So this is the Publix survey.
The Publix survey is straightforward to take as it features common survey-like questions. However, the following article acts as a simple guide to help you along the way.
Publix – About the Company
Publix Super Markets is an employee-owned supermarket chain. It was born back in 1930. Publix is famous as being the largest employee-owned company in the world. Moreover, they have well over 1,000 stores in the United States with over 100,000 employees currently working for them.
Publix specializes in providing food and pharmacy services. Some locations also feature cafes and cooking schools.
What Is the Publix Survey
The Publix survey is a questionnaire for all of its customers. When you take the survey, you will come across multiple choice questions, and scale rating usually from 1-5, and more.
The main purpose for the Publix survey is for the store to become more aware how customers feel. It also aims for customers to get the chance to enter and win a sweepstakes prize.
What You Will Need
No purchase is necessary to participate in the sweepstakes as you can mail in an entry. For the Publix survey, you must have a receipt from a recent store visit as it contains information that you must enter before beginning the survey.
How to Participate in the Publix Survey
- By mail: On a sheet of paper or index card, hand write or type your full name, phone number, date of birth, and email address. Mail this to the following: Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Fall 2017 Entry, Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811.
- Online: To enter the online Publix survey, you must head to the survey website with your receipt ready. Before you begin, you can decide whether you want to take the survey in English or Español.
- Enter the necessary information from your receipt that includes the 4-digit store number, the 16-digit survey code, and the 4-digit time stamp.
- Once you start the Publix survey, answer all the questions as truthfully as possible. You will answer things such as choosing from a list of grocery stores you regularly shop at, rating how likely you are to return to a Publix store, etc.
- At the end of the Publix survey, you will enter personal information like your age, gender, etc. in order to qualify for the sweepstakes.
Useful Information about the Publix Survey
In order to be eligible to enter the Publix survey, you must be above the age of majority and be a legal resident in the promotion areas. Only residents of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia can participate. Any employees, household members, or immediate family members are prohibited to enter. The possible reward is a $1,000 Publix gift card.
Generally, Publix stores operate at the same hours. They are typically available Sun – Sat 7 AM – 10 PM. Their pharmacy hours differ from the overall store hours. So, you can find the pharmacy available during Mon – Fri 9 AM – 9 PM, Sat 9 AM – 7 PM, and Sun 11 AM – 6 PM.
There are over 1,000 Publix stores throughout the Southeastern United States. In total, you can find stores in seven states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. With their online store locator, you can find a location nearest you.
How to Contact Publix
You can reach Publix via a Contact Us form on their website. Their Customer Care Team is also available over the phone at 800-242-1227, Mon – Fri 8 AM – 7 PM EST and Sat 9 AM – 4 PM EST. You can also write to them at Publix Super Markets, Corporate Office, Attn: Customer Care, PO Box 407, Lakeland, FL 33802-0407.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www PublixSurvey com