Jack in the Box is well-known for its great value and service and has a remarkable line of burgers including the 100% Sirloin Burger, the Ultimate Cheeseburger and the Jumbo Jack as well as other products such as shakes, ice cream, chicken nuggets, breakfast biscuits, salads, tacos, and sandwiches.
The restaurant now offers you the possibility to give your feedback regarding on the food freshness and quality of service via an online survey.
What You’ll Need
The JackListens Survey is designed to help Jack in the Box improve its fare and services by receiving honest customer feedback.
You can complete the survey and then get two free tacos. In order to complete the survey you will need:
- A valid receipt from the restaurant that is no older than 3 days.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish in order to complete the survey.
- An internet connection.
- A tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer.
- Around 15 minutes of your time to answer all the questions in the survey.
- An email address.
- A pencil or a pen.
How to Take Part in the Jack in the Box Customer Survey
- To begin the survey head on to www.jacklistens.com. Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish. Enter the 14-digit survey code found on your receipt. You will see that the receipt is only valid for three days from your purchase.
- Choose the location of the restaurant you last went and then click on “Yes”.
- You will have to enter the date and time written on the receipt and choose the service you used, such as Drive-Thru, Carry Out or Dine In.
- Answer the questions about your order and experience with the restaurant.
- After you click on the button to continue the service you will be asked to rate your level of satisfaction.
- You will be asked several questions regarding your visit and at the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code that you need to write down on your receipt.
- If you take the receipt with you on your next trip to a Jack in the Box restaurant within 7 days from completing the survey you will get 2 free tacos with your next purchase.
Jack in the Box Survey Usability Score
- Laptop/PC experience: 5/5 stars
- Smartphone experience: 4.5/5 stars
- Tablet experience: 4.5/5 stars
Useful Information about the Jack in the Box Survey
How to contact Jack in the Box
The official website for Jack in the Box contains a lot of information about their products and you can use the contact form on the website to ask questions or comment on the services they provide but there are also other ways in which you can contact Jack in the Box.
Here are some of the ways:
1. Contact Form: You can contact the restaurant by using the contact form on their official website. Go to http://www.jackinthebox.com/contact and complete the form.
2. Post Mail: If you want to contact Jack in the Box via post mail you can send a letter to this address: JACK IN THE BOX INC. Attn: Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516
3. Phone number: If you wish to speak to someone in person you can call at (858) 522-4716. Jack in the Box Hours of Operation: Monday – Wednesday 5 am to 9 pm, Thursday and Friday 5 am until midnight, Saturday 7 am to midnight and Sunday 7 am to 5 pm PST.
Current average ratings.