Talk to Stride Rite survey is a chance for customers to send in valuable feedback about their recent shopping experience with the company. The following review details more about the company and how to complete their survey.
Stride Rite – About the Company
Stride Rite is a major U.S. company that has marketed children’s footwear for nearly 100 years. They focus on designing shoes for every developmental stage from a baby’s first steps to the first days of school.
What Is the Stride Rite Survey
The customer satisfaction survey lets shoppers tell Stride Rite everything about their most recent experience with the store. Stride Rite will use this information to improve on their services. After completing the online questionnaire, you will be eligible to receive the offer printed on your receipt. To accommodate more customers, the Stride Rite survey is available in Spanish as well as English.
What You Will Need
To begin the Stride Rite survey, you have to keep a hold onto your receipt. There is a validation code on it that you have to input in order to start the questionnaire. You also must have an internet connection.
How to Participate in the Stride Rite Survey
- Ensure that you have your most recent receipt with you and find the 13-digit access code.
- Head to the Talk to Stride Rite survey website to enter the code and begin. To view the site in Spanish, there is a blue link on the lower left portion of the webpage.
- Begin the Stride Rite survey by first answering general questions such as whether you made a purchase or exchange.
- Continue on with rating your overall experience and providing feedback on other details about your purchase.
- At the conclusion of the Stride Rite survey, you’ll be asked to provide personal information in order to receive future promotions as well as a validation code for the special offer on your receipt.
Useful Information about the Stride Rite Survey
Whatever else you wish to learn about the company and how to reach them exists at the outlet’s online store. To provide your feedback for their customer satisfaction questionnaire, go to the Talk to Stride Rite survey website.
Important Note: The Stride Rite survey is currently offline. However, it may come back on at a later date.
Stride Rite Hours
Customers can shop at the Stride Rite website 24/7. When it comes to the outlet store hours, they vary by location. Use their website to find specific locations so you can discover the individual opening and closing hours.
Stride Rite Locations
Beyond customers being able to shop online, the store has several physical locations throughout the United States. To discover one near you, use their store locator map found on the website.
How to Contact Stride Rite
Contacting the company can be achieved via several means. Customers can send written feedback to their mailing address: Stride Rite Customer Service, 1400 Industries Road, Richmond, IN 47374. For email, use the address email@example.com. If you want, you can even fill out a form or live chat on the company website.
To speak specifically regarding an order, call 1-800-299-6575 from 8AM – 10PM EST Mon – Fri and 9AM – 8PM EST Saturday and Sunday. For all other inquires, use the number 1-800-650-7708. Stride Rite can also be found on five different social website pages: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Current average ratings.