Boston Pizza (also called BP and, in America and Mexico, as Boston’s The Premium Pizza) is really a Canadian based cafe chain which owns and franchises places in Europe, America and Mexico. Boston Pizza started in Edmonton, Alberta, on July 12, 1964, whenever a Greek immigrant, Gus Agioritis, opened Pasta Home and Boston Pizza. By 1970, Boston Pizza had 17 places in Western Europe, 15 that were franchised.
What’s the BP guest survey all about?
If you have recently dined at a Boston Pizza restaurant and would like to express your opinions, then the Boston Pizza guest survey is a great way to do so. Whether you were satisfied or not, Boston Pizza would love to hear your comments. Being a company whom listens to it’s customers allows them to satisfy your needs on every occasion.
The survey isn’t difficult to complete, and shouldn’t take longer than several minutes. Once completed, you will be given a validation code which can be redeemed on your next visit for a free item.
It’s really simple to get started, but if your having difficulties let us show you how;
- Visit the official survey website at www.bostonsfeedback.com
- Select your preferred language, English or Spanish and click the arrow to continue.
- Answer all required questions, some may be general questions including if you were happy during your visit.
- Receive your validation code on completion, and enjoy your next visit to Boston’s Pizza.
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- www bostonsfeedback com
- bostonsfeedback com
- bostonsfeedback com survey
- bostons feedback
- Boston Pizza Survey
- boston\s feedback survey
- www mybostonsfeedback com