Cub Foods is an American supermarket chain founded in 1968 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. With approximately 73 stores in Minnesota and Illinois you can find everything you can expect from your local supermarket including bakery, dairy, deli, frozen foods, grocery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks and more.
If you haven’t already a Cub Foods store then why not visit them online at Cub.com where you can see the full products and services on offer including online shopping list, weekly ads, coupons and use the store locator to find a Cub store near you.
What is Cub Listens all about?
The Cub Listens survey was designed to allow them to forever improve the products and services on offer to the public. Cub Foods are a company whom listens to their valued customers so rest assured your voice will be heard. If you have recently visited a Cub Foods store and would like to express your feedback then this is great for you.
For taking a few minutes to complete the survey, you can enter the Cub sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 gift card to use in-store.
- Visit the Cub Foods survey website at www.cublistens.com
- Read the sweepstake rules and click Begin survey
- Enter security code to continue
- Enter the survey code found on your receipt
- Continue to answer all questions as honest as possible.
- Leave your personal information so you can be informed if you win the sweepstakes
Current average ratings.
Incoming search terms:
- Cub Listens Survey
- www cublistens com
- Cublistens Cub Food Survey
- cublistens com
- www cublistens com/survey
- Cub Listens
- Cub Survey
- cublistens survey
- cub foods negative